Go to page 1
  Forum » Suggestions » Last meeting Date
Username
19 msgs.
Cadet
Hello,
Last meeting/ past meetings should be implemented.
Can maybe be put on the scroll-down box when you are on your opponents manager page.

In my mind this should be fairly easy, since the data is already there. Just need a link.
But off caurse it could bring all sorts of difficulties if implemented, what do I know
29/10/2021 21:18
  - Div/Gr
Fiscal
4039 msgs.
Best scorer
I'm pretty sure there was a Google Chrome extension made for this, likely by @cellog. No idea if it still works. 30/10/2021 08:56
  FC Kylle - Div2/Gr3
Username
21398 msgs.
Golden Ball
ragman said:
Hello,
Last meeting/ past meetings should be implemented.
Can maybe be put on the scroll-down box when you are on your opponents manager page.

In my mind this should be fairly easy, since the data is already there. Just need a link.
But off caurse it could bring all sorts of difficulties if implemented, what do I know

This is actually on the "Go to opponent" menu!
31/10/2021 03:49
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6
Username
19 msgs.
Cadet
Aaah. How embarrasing. obvious stuff has passed me by
Thanx
31/10/2021 11:15
  - Div/Gr
Fiscal
4039 msgs.
Best scorer
Sorry, to add more relevance to my post, the extension I'm referring to was so you could essentially get the same view @Oyewale mentioned, but for all teams not just your next opponent. 06/11/2021 10:29
  FC Kylle - Div2/Gr3
Username
940 msgs.
MVP of the game
@sicox86 said:
I'm pretty sure there was a Google Chrome extension made for this, likely by @cellog. No idea if it still works.

It works sometimes, the advantage it gives over the "view next opponent" is that it can show you past games with any opponent not just the next one.
The only problem is that throughout the years bugs started to develop and not every game was being recorded, hence all google chrome extensions for strikermanager fell down the hill
10/11/2021 09:24
  12 years+ 🐶 - Div2/Gr3

Go to page 1