Go to page 1, 2
  Forum » Suggestions » Just make it a 13-person Team Of The Week already. Date
Fiscal
1694 msgs.
International
Just do the top 4 of each of xDF, xM, and xF and a top GK and call it a life.
Current setup gives us 9-person lists which is beyond absurd.
My CDF's shouldn't be in competition with my LDF and RDF for only 2 spots.. while leaving RB and LB to the one guy in the entire division who still uses those positions.
27/01/2022 22:27
  ★★Dyslexia Untied - Div2/Gr2
Username
21398 msgs.
Golden Ball
11 players make a team in football, probably you should suggest a change of position which will include the common positions used by top managers like having the back four to be LDF CDF CDF RDF. 🤔 28/01/2022 14:05
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6
Fiscal
1694 msgs.
International
As long as RB and RDF [and LB/LDF] compete for one of the nominated spots.. the way it is now, "LB" and "RB" apparently have their very own roster spot which leads to predictably weird things like 70-rated allstars in d2.

So if they're not going to change up precisely who is eligible for each of the spots, better to just name the top N players at the overall rather than the specific positions.
28/01/2022 23:08
Fiscal
1694 msgs.
International
If you look at say Premier League, they do group best-of's for midfield and forward, and only specific positions for defense.. and note of course that those positions are L,R, and center back as argued above.

Should 2 CDF's make the allstar team? Yes, y'all.. very few use LB and RB.

Could it be 3 IM's selected? Yep, if they have the ratings that round.

This gets us towards more realistic selections. And who would actually be impacted negatively by this? The people who shouldn't actually be making any allstar team...

Edited by Buckeye623 28-01-2022 23:38
28/01/2022 23:32
Fiscal
1694 msgs.
International
Cmon guys, this is ridiculous -- Look at division 2 group 1 week 26. The team of the week at RB and LB are 21-rated and 52-rated players respectively. This has to stop.

For a simple/immediate solution, let's make the coding easy: Just group all players into their respective defense/midfield/forward general spots and pick 4/3/3 players regardless of position.

To be clear, i'm proposing 4 defenders, 3 midfielders, and 3 attackers.

Some teams may use OM as an attacker only; some teams may use DFM as a defender only. But hey, some teams use all midfield positions as one or the other "only" as well. This proposal deals with none of that, and won't try to. Positions implemented as listed on the player card.

For the love of all that's holy, fix this.
16/02/2022 14:02
Username
21398 msgs.
Golden Ball
Now you have a very good solution for this!

👍👍👍
16/02/2022 18:46
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6
Username
207 msgs.
Substitute
Buckeye623 said:
Cmon guys, this is ridiculous -- Look at division 2 group 1 week 26. The team of the week at RB and LB are 21-rated and 52-rated players respectively. This has to stop.

For a simple/immediate solution, let's make the coding easy: Just group all players into their respective defense/midfield/forward general spots and pick 4/3/3 players regardless of position.

To be clear, i'm proposing 4 defenders, 3 midfielders, and 3 attackers.

Some teams may use OM as an attacker only; some teams may use DFM as a defender only. But hey, some teams use all midfield positions as one or the other "only" as well. This proposal deals with none of that, and won't try to. Positions implemented as listed on the player card.

For the love of all that's holy, fix this.

What incentives are given to teams with players in team of the week?🤔
I'm surprised it's a topic.
21/02/2022 23:54
  - Div/Gr
Fiscal
1694 msgs.
International
what if every person on the team of the day earned the owner 2 free GB's?

And repeat for however many you have - so the last team of the day in my current group had 5 players from one team; in this example he'd earn 10 free GB's.
22/02/2022 00:56
Username
207 msgs.
Substitute
That would have been a different case. I even suggested once that GBs be given to other season award winners other than just Highest goal scorer but it's not happening any time soon. 22/02/2022 01:02
  - Div/Gr
Username
110 msgs.
Substitute
Hmmm. Valid question. I am yet to see a response to it tho 14/03/2022 17:55
  ®Blaze fc 🔥🔥 - Div4/Gr34

Go to page 1, 2