Go to page 1
  Forum » Suggestions » Add access to game-by-game stats Date
Fiscal
1694 msgs.
International
At present, all we see are season totals -- and if we go into each player's details, the "percentile performance" of a single player in their games.

Please add access to game-by-game stats via the same screen we currently look at the season stat totals for each player on the roster.

I just made a decent change to my formation and so I'd like to know whether my DFM or my LIM got more recoveries in just this last game.. however unless I'd manually been keeping track of the totals of each before the game I'd have no basis to determine the impact of my formation edits.

Also good to see trends -- is this guy decent every game or does he feed on the lower opponents and not show up against the guys getting promoted?
14/02/2022 19:55
  ★★Dyslexia Untied - Div2/Gr2
Username
21398 msgs.
Golden Ball
Very good to know that you've made a decent change to your formation! 😂🤣 14/02/2022 22:06
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6
Fiscal
4039 msgs.
Best scorer
Good suggestions. 15/02/2022 09:19
  FC Kylle - Div2/Gr3
Username
21398 msgs.
Golden Ball
Very good suggestion!

So in summary, it would be a stat per day section added to the players profile.

15/02/2022 09:35
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6
Fiscal
1694 msgs.
International
People like me will be exporting the stats. Or at a minimum copy-pasting into Excel.

I'd like to see this replace what appears under the current "Games" link on the player profile as viewed on desktop link. When you open a player card you see 5 further links: stats-history-skills-awards-games.

Because quite frankly how does any of the current info matter at all? I know I've barely ever used it, others may think the same.

Current:
1] My team name -- I understand this is if the player has changed hands but really not the point here. If I'm interested in how he's done since I bought him I'll check my purchase history and go to that date..
2] Game score - that's not relevant to a specific player
3] Visiting Team and Date - A few years ago the database contained the GameStats for all historical games so you could link to that game but once that was removed, the visiting team name isn't really relevant any more. Somehow the date is given but this section is not sorted by that date. Also note that it's fun that game scores Of Ancient Times are at presently available only if we have a player still on our roster from that game.
4] J - I have never known what this is even referencing
5] Type -- Instead of just "friendly/league/cup" remember that there are a total of 3 players here who take PL as seriously as actual league. It's really annoying to see "league" used to refer to both PL and actual league. And it's not helpful because we have to keep the two stats separated.
6] Value - Not helpful here..

I'd like to see from left-to-right:
1] Date sorted from oldest at top to newest at bottom. I'd think this would make for easier admin -- just append to list
2] Type of game - C/L/PL/F.
3] Passes attempted
4] Passes completed
5] Assists
6] Goals
7] Recoveries
8] Minutes played

4-8 should tie to the totals displayed elsewhere on player info.. I hope there's even more stats available to be gathered than we're currently looking at.

9] Challenges ["Was that a challenge or did the other guy bounce off his shoulder? The world may never know!"] This won't tie to Recoveries because we get credit for a recovery if an errant long pass is intercepted, etc. But it'd be helpful to count those slide attack attempts..
10] Distance covered - don't players in the simulator wear pedometers?
11] Cards - R/Y/YY/nothing

Edited by Buckeye623 15-02-2022 13:37
15/02/2022 13:11
  ★★Dyslexia Untied - Div2/Gr2
Username
21398 msgs.
Golden Ball
I'd have to agree with you, that's definitely a good spot! 15/02/2022 23:11
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6

Go to page 1