Go to page 1, 2
  Forum » Suggestions » Few suggestions Date
Username
2960 msgs.
Best scorer
1) Get rid of Friendlies and Private League and make season 8 weeks instead of 13 weeks

5 league games per week (Monday-Friday) and 2 SC games per week(Saturday-Sunday)
No one look forward to friendly and PL anyway most of us play with 0% effort

2) Option to set up line-up form/tactic in advance for whole week

ex. you click on next games and set line-up form/tactic for that game

3) Increase sponsor and TV money

Right now in div.1 its 80M for top4 and 8M per season for TV rights
ex.800M for top4 and 800 for TV sounds better,even that cant buy you one good player for div.1(of course lowers divisions get less money)

4) Award money for each place on table and make it more competitive(same with SC awards should go up as you move to new rounds)

Similar to no.3 awards here should be good so teams actually compete to finish higher if prices are good.
In premier league 3 relegated teams get around 100M each

Maybe some of this is already being suggested but i dont follow this thread for years

18/03/2022 00:07
  FC Hrom - Div1/Gr1
Username
940 msgs.
MVP of the game
brezzette said:
1) Get rid of Friendlies and Private League and make season 8 weeks instead of 13 weeks

5 league games per week (Monday-Friday) and 2 SC games per week(Saturday-Sunday)
No one look forward to friendly and PL anyway most of us play with 0% effort

2) Option to set up line-up form/tactic in advance for whole week

ex. you click on next games and set line-up form/tactic for that game

3) Increase sponsor and TV money

Right now in div.1 its 80M for top4 and 8M per season for TV rights
ex.800M for top4 and 800 for TV sounds better,even that cant buy you one good player for div.1(of course lowers divisions get less money)

4) Award money for each place on table and make it more competitive(same with SC awards should go up as you move to new rounds)

Similar to no.3 awards here should be good so teams actually compete to finish higher if prices are good.
In premier league 3 relegated teams get around 100M each

Maybe some of this is already being suggested but i dont follow this thread for years

#1 is not possible because this will affect the whole metrics of the game... the simplest example is imagine training your monster forwards for 8 weeks instead of 13 weeks.. they will age faster and will not reach their potential. (your players have high prog but other managers might have 80 prog players that won't have even the chance to reach 90 avg.)
Some managers might come say that this might be better because its not realistic for every div1 manager to have 98 avg players.... HOWEVER, we go back to game metrics.. if 98avg forwards tend to miss 1 on 1s and easy shots then lower avg won't even get the chance to score.

#2 i disagree.. the whole point of creating a game is to encourage managers to login more frequently (the whole purpose of creating a kitchen and store in sm was to make manager login every 3-4hours to renew orders to earn more money as well as make it more realistic). Some online games also apply a reward system that provide managers (SM cash in our case) every day which might double if the manager logins on consecutive days (reaching a maximum amount limit) which brings me to one suggestion from my side..
Suggestion: give rewards for winning streaks.. (example: 5M for streak of 5, 10M for streak 10, 30M for streak 20...)

#3 I agree... also they should fix the bug that forces us to change sponsors in mid season.

#4 I don't really understand your point here... only SC winner wins 600 GB the rest get nothing irrespective of what round they reach.
Divisions should have higher rewards, this is true... Div 1 winner gets 250GBs compared to cup winner 600GB (which is not even close in difficulty).
Also the whole point of a Private League is for managers to create a league with a reward system that they all agree with (which is why i don't understand your #1 point in cancelling PLs)

My suggestion: Better Control of Private Leagues... there should be more PLs with good reward systems but it should be controlled in a way managers can compete instead of having div4 compete with div1.
I don't want to restrict managers from playing against their friends or reliable managers that use 0 effort (or french or brazilians or spaniards playing against each other) they can still have those PLs but it would be cool if there is another section for high stakes where similar background managers compete with each other for high reward (example position 1 and 2 for div3 compete with each other considering that all of them promoted to div2)
18/03/2022 13:32
  12 years+ 🐶 - Div2/Gr3
Username
2960 msgs.
Best scorer
Not interested in replies to some managers,if they have suggestions they can open new thread.

So...to all others to make it more clear.

Cutting season to 8 weeks from 13 weeks now ofc will involve improvement of training and XP % proportionally.

Point is to not waste 3 games per week doing nothing and play 0% effort,some managers maybe enjoy competing with 0% effort.

We can log in everyday again and nothing wrong if he can set up line-up form/tactic in advance too,will help many managers with busy real life schedule.
18/03/2022 20:39
  FC Hrom - Div1/Gr1
Username
21398 msgs.
Golden Ball
1-4) very bad suggestions, I don't think I've seen suggestions as bad as these ones! 19/03/2022 13:33
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6
Fiscal
2949 msgs.
Best scorer
Pretty sure there's been worse ones Oye, no need to be like that. 20/03/2022 13:56
  AFCB Mercenaries - Div3/Gr2
Username
21398 msgs.
Golden Ball
But you'd agree with me that on every account these are some good bunches of bad suggestions! 20/03/2022 14:00
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6
Username
4317 msgs.
Best scorer
@Brezzette your suggestion is not good enough cause what pays you can never pay another manager so have a sit, take a plain sheet of paper and a better pen to rewrite your suggestions very well and that could pay every other managers...........! 🤒🤒🤒

@usermarwan I love the clarification and I also love your suggestion too 🤓🤓🤓

20/03/2022 15:00
  ®P.Î.Ã.B® - Div3/Gr10
Username
4317 msgs.
Best scorer
@Oyewale said:
But you'd agree with me that on every account these are some good bunches of bad suggestions!

Not good at all 😢😢😢
20/03/2022 15:01
  ®P.Î.Ã.B® - Div3/Gr10
Username
3967 msgs.
Best scorer
CARLOS PACK said:
@Brezzette your suggestion is not good enough cause what pays you can never pay another manager so have a sit, take a plain sheet of paper and a better pen to rewrite your suggestions very well and that could pay every other managers...........! 🤒🤒🤒

@usermarwan I love the clarification and I also love your suggestion too 🤓🤓🤓

Lol nah ...you could have highlighted which one and give reason why,,,,,,,,, just like Oye and Marwan...

This is not agree or disagree thread .🌚
20/03/2022 15:27
  - Div/Gr
Username
3259 msgs.
Best scorer
Battle of the Fiscals? 20/03/2022 15:29
  REMO STARs™ - Div3/Gr9

Go to page 1, 2