Go to page 1
  Forum » General » Reasons why majority of top managers does'nt use some positions. e.g Fullbacks Date
Username
158 msgs.
Substitute
Ever since I joined SM, I have been wondering why top managers of the game does not use fullbacks, wide mids and wingers.
It would be nice if the founding fathers, lol, can do justice to this.
25/10/2022 16:26
  THE MENTALIST - Div4/Gr19
Username
159 msgs.
Substitute
i don't understand this,am even regreting the LM&RM am training at my junior squad because i don't think any profit is coming from this 25/10/2022 17:46
  Young Chelsea - Div4/Gr7
Fiscal
2949 msgs.
Best scorer
It's a mixture of things. This is a game after all and all games have a meta. There has been times in the past where LW RW were often used and quite effective. But when most people do not train them, you must turn to what is available. Training other positions is probably faster and more profitable.

Then the sim has changed over time, maybe not for the last few years, but they just aren't as useful today, so no one uses them.
25/10/2022 19:35
  AFCB Mercenaries - Div3/Gr2
Username
158 msgs.
Substitute
Can we say the same thing about the Spanish server too? 26/10/2022 09:00
  THE MENTALIST - Div4/Gr19
Username
21387 msgs.
Golden Ball
Tupacshakur10 said:
Can we say the same thing about the Spanish server too?

Do you have a team in the Spanish server?

On this issue, apparently, some positions has been of more relevance and more importance based on several reasons known to various managers using them, some managers have tangible reasons while others are using them because that's what most top managers are using.

One of the reasons I can give personally is their positioning, might not be that important to some but their closeness to the center circle helps in keeping the game plan and set-up in equilibrium.

Try check what I'm saying out on the formation board, look out for the spaces between Center forward and wingers, compared to L&RF, same for other positions too, you'd see!

But actually, with whatever advantages comes with disadvantages as well, the spaces and positioning of those positions can also be put to good use, depending on managers preferences and decisions.
26/10/2022 16:45
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6

Go to page 1