Forum » Off-topic » THE MENTALIST TEAM ASSESSMENT  Date
Managers opinions would be appreciated
Good
Very good
Excellent
Username
158 msgs.
Substitute
Hello everyone, we have the manager and head coach of THE CATALYST, the person of Mr. Bigbenz in the studio with us. He's here to assess THE MENTALIST. He's doing this as requested by Mr Tupacshakur.

TUPAC:- Mr. Benz, how are you feeling today? I must say you are doing a great work in your team. Your results and management skills cannot be overlooked.
BENZ:- Thank you for the compliment. I'm feeling good today. I would like to appreciate you for inviting me to the studio and I must commend the management of THE MENTALIST. I believe they've done a good job over the years, but it seems the club will need a restructuring.
TUPAC:- Thanks for that, Mr. Benz. To begin with, you said the club will need a restructuring, can you please elaborate on that subject?
BENZ:- If I'm to elaborate on that, I'd like to refer you to last season. If you check the last season calendar, you'll notice that THE MENTALIST actually did a great job. They won a lot of league games which contributed to their promotion to division 2 and I think that's their highest achievement in the game so far. What could be wrong with the team? They're currently at 19 on the log. For a team with a coach like Tupac, you can say something is wrong with the team. That's my point.
TUPAC:- Of course, the last season's team is different from this current team. Which will make me say the outcome would also be different from last season's.
BENZ:- Well, what do you think contributed to your last season's success?
TUPAC:- I must say we had a change in the club's hierarchy last season when we lost our owner and his son intended to give promotion a shot at all cost. He sanctioned the acquisition of some monsters forwards which was against my interest. He bought a LF, a CF and a RF of 97, 96, 96 average respectively. They were the cornerstone of our promotion but it was a short success as one can see the aftermath.
BENZ:- It's obvious these players are no longer in the team. Did you sell them?
TUPAC:- They were actually 33years old which means we bought them for only last season. It is pertinent to note that the club does not have the financial capacity to buy younger Monster forwards which I was aware of. It was just a selfish decision of our current owner to promote and make cool money in division 2. I hope the money would be injected into the club.
BENZ:- Mr Pac, I noticed that your current forwards are of low average as well as no loan player compare to your counterparts. Can I ask why you didn't request for forwards loan instead of settling for these low average forwards?
TUPAC:- As far as the game is concerned, you won't be granted loans if you don't train the particular position. In our situation, we train defence which made it impossible to get forward loans.
BENZ:- Considering your loan history, I found that you actually loaned out two players, a LF and a RF of 91 average respectively (Swen Wilert & Mar Rajcomer). These players are doing well in their various teams (PINHEIRO ATHLETIC & THE CATALYST). Can I ask why you loaned them out instead of using them?
TUPAC:- These two players were signed by our former owner. He intends to make sure they're trained properly and they would have amassed enough experience that would make them effective when the time to use them comes which is about 2-3 seasons time. I personally made sure his plans were respected.
BENZ:- Well, your club is somehow paradoxical (Laughs). It's obvious your team have conceded tons of goals this season and you train defence. Can I conclude that your coach is not doing is job properly.
TUPAC:- Wow! Our squad is arguable the weakest in the group, and the coach is doing a great job for our defenders. You can see the result in Manfred Walter, Jan-Olaf Kehrmann, Heike Van Looser and Fernando Ferreira and in the DFM's that were sold sometimes ago. Also, division 2 is the second most toughest division in the game so you can't expect it to be a bed of roses for a team of our caliber.
BENZ:- It seems THE MENTALIST has become a selling club than a competing club this season. I can buttress that with the sale of their two best DFMs which were not replaced. Can you make a clarification on that?
TUPAC:- Well, the team is not a selling club per se. We sell players when the need arises and we also challenge for available trophies. You can see that in the career of the team. As for the DFMs that were sold, Werner Reinhold was sold by the board and Jeffery Yussuf was hostiled. Their departure is a little bit complicated.
BENZ:- It's obvious that THE MENTALIST is swimming in the pool of relegation and it has already drown in my opinion. Are we expecting a comeback next season?
TUPAC:- I can't say if we will be coming back to division 2 next season. We might even be going to division 4 (laughs).
BENZ:- Won't the club sack you for revealing the wrongdoing of it's owner? I'm concerned about that.
TUPAC:- I'm afraid the club won't be sacking me because our new owner is leaving his position due to a reason I can't disclose. The club has never doubted my efficiency.
BENZ:- I wish you and your club the best.
TUPAC:- Thank you Mr Benz for your time. I'm using this medium to congratulate your team on it's imminent promotion to division 3. The players and the club by extension wish you the best of luck.
BENZ:- Thanks for having me... Have fun you'll.

Edited by Tupacshakur10 03-11-2022 12:53

Edited by Tupacshakur10 03-11-2022 13:50
03/11/2022 12:49
  THE MENTALIST - Div4/Gr19
Username
6 msgs.
Cadet
It was fun doing this 03/11/2022 13:46
  The catalyst - Div3/Gr7
Username
305 msgs.
First-team player
Kudos to you all i really love this from you guys. 05/11/2022 08:09
  - Div/Gr
Username
158 msgs.
Substitute
Thanks 05/11/2022 10:46
Username
305 msgs.
First-team player
You welcome 05/11/2022 10:57
  - Div/Gr
Username
21369 msgs.
Golden Ball
This is highly commendable, some good one after so many years!

Keep it up guys 💪👍
07/11/2022 04:50
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6
Username
158 msgs.
Substitute
Thank you! 07/11/2022 06:36

Go to page 1