Go to page 1
  Forum » General » a fine was better Date
Username
4 msgs.
Ball boy
Some days ago I have tried to sell a player (https://en.strikermanager.com/jugador.php?id_jugador=32683752) according to his stats not the price value of similar players, bcs their stats were so low compared to him.

And as Punishment I lost 10 points and have been moved from the first place in my div to the 4th.

So I'm asking the admins of the game: couldn't you just stop the sell operation (you did it) and gave me a fine? why didn't you check the player's stats first? bcs he is undervalued. All the similar players sold in his price range were far more mediocre.

* the fisc who punished me has already been punished for similar thing with a fine and has completed some similar transfers too.

* the rules on selling players for more than "the market price" is to be fined according to the Rule number 6 of the game roles (https://en.strikermanager.com/foros/hilo.php?id=429942).

Edited by gmed 05-11-2022 11:44
05/11/2022 08:41
  black arrows - Div3/Gr1
Fiscal
2949 msgs.
Best scorer
Repeat offense.

The player is no where near worth what you listed him for, even considering the stats.

Rule 6 is for completed Transfers, not active auctions.
05/11/2022 16:24
  AFCB Mercenaries - Div3/Gr2
Username
4 msgs.
Ball boy
@Colebourn said:
Repeat offense.

The player is no where near worth what you listed him for, even considering the stats.

Rule 6 is for completed Transfers, not active auctions.

So where is the rule for active auctions? Why not let the auction continue and then fine me? and how come that the punishment for a finished transaction is softer than the one of an ongoing one?
05/11/2022 16:37
  black arrows - Div3/Gr1
Username
4 msgs.
Ball boy
@Colebourn said:
Repeat offense.

I have based my asking price on the market that day. So are all of the others punished too? and do you really want me to sell a player with that stats for a price similar to players weaker than him, just bcs they are similar to him in his average point?
05/11/2022 16:40
  black arrows - Div3/Gr1
Fiscal
4039 msgs.
Best scorer
gmed said:
@Colebourn said:
Repeat offense.

I have based my asking price on the market that day. So are all of the others punished too? and do you really want me to sell a player with that stats for a price similar to players weaker than him, just bcs they are similar to him in his average point?

You are ignorant beyond belief. Now you have two @fiscals, whose job is pricing players, telling you and you still cannot accept the decision that you were abusing the market.

I'm sorry we weren't able to find a more convenient punishment for you, a repeat offender in this case. Next time maybe I'll check with you what action you'd like me to take, maybe even transfer cash to you?

I'm going to close this as it's the best outcome you're going to get.

Edited by @sicox86 06-11-2022 09:07
05/11/2022 22:51
  FC Kylle - Div2/Gr3

Go to page 1