Go to page 1
  Forum » Suggestions » Suspended Game - Team Reset Date
Username
1058 msgs.
International
If the team's player count drops below 10 please handle it differently like simulate with a "Default Team" with say 40 avg. instead of giving a 3-0. This will both give some stadium income as well as experience for the squad. I see no benefit of a team reset. Losing stadium, money, coaches and players and tactics everything just in 45 days after 10 yrs of activity is INSANE! I also see no benefit of forcing users asking to check every opponent before every game and requesting for a team reset just so they don't lose stadium income, experience and so.

This is a follow up to an old thread: http://en.strikermanager.com/foros/hilo.php?id=533708

Edited by wittyprakash 14-12-2022 09:21
14/12/2022 09:18
  - Div/Gr
Username
21370 msgs.
Golden Ball
If you're conversant with trends on the reset thread you will realize that most teams been reset are system bots or inactive div 4-5 teams, mostly new, still inactive, prolly some multis created as we have it. I doubt if we have ever reset an old team just to prevent suspended match.

Concerning the automatic team reset by the game, the 45 day grace period was stipulated by the administrators of the game, nothing much can be done about it on our part. If you think that it's not enough you can actually drop them an email.

The reset is done game by game just to prevent managers from taking advantage of it and no one is actually forcing anyone, reset is just a privilege, not a right, if you can't abide by it's rules you can as well go ahead and play a suspended game.
16/12/2022 14:03
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6

Go to page 1