Go to page 1
  Forum » Doubts and questions » Division 5&6 Date
Username
23 msgs.
Child's coach
Division 5 and 6 are no longer in use in the game. Out of the 8 team relegated from my league(division 4) , only 2 was returned to division 5.The others are scattered all over the other division 4 for the new season.

My brother who joined the game recently was given a team of 30s&40s average to compete in division 4.He later gave up after having an impressive streak of -12.

(1) why will new managers start from division4 and not division6?

(2) why are teams relegated from division 4 not returned to division5
23/12/2022 19:48
  AFC Aiichester - Div3/Gr11
Username
507 msgs.
MVP of the game
(1) For him is better to play div 4,because he will earn more money and compete with real managers
not with bots.

(2)They are not relegated because in div 5 is full of bots and inactive players.Div 4 is better option,because we need more managers in the game.
23/12/2022 20:12
  🇭🇷FC Lions - Div1/Gr1
Username
23 msgs.
Child's coach
Lampard94 said:
(1) For him is better to play div 4,because he will earn more money and compete with real managers
not with bots.

(2)They are not relegated because in div 5 is full of bots and inactive players.Div 4 is better option,because we need more managers in the game.

If goats are being put against lions, they will not even stand a chance
If new managers are being given team in division 5&6, they will be willing to stay if they enjoy some wining streak
New managers will not understand all this making money paparazzi. They just want to win with less hard work.
If that is being given to them, they will stay, when they get promoted, they will have by that time gained some experience to survive the game
23/12/2022 20:21
Username
507 msgs.
MVP of the game
In my way,in life,i always play with harder option,just like PES or FIFA,playing on hard mode.I don't see any fun or what is more important i can't see progress on easy mode.Maybe i don't have right,but I always try go to top. 23/12/2022 20:27
  🇭🇷FC Lions - Div1/Gr1
Username
23 msgs.
Child's coach
Lampard94 said:
In my way,in life,i always play with harder option,just like PES or FIFA,playing on hard mode.I don't see any fun or what is more important i can't see progress on easy mode.Maybe i don't have right,but I always try go to top.

That is on your own part. New managers will not want to stay in the game if it is too hard for them. NOT EVERYONE WANT A HARD LIFE

Edited by wizkid06 23-12-2022 20:32
23/12/2022 20:32
Username
21388 msgs.
Golden Ball
The major issue is that the active managers base in shrinking, we have less active managers now than it used to be, and the game is programmed to place team in the best available competitive leagues. That's why new teams are starting from div 4.

Plus side, new teams get to earn div 4 revenue which will help a long way.
23/12/2022 21:04
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6
Fiscal
4039 msgs.
Best scorer
wizkid06 said:
They just want to win with less hard work.

This just about sums up this suggestion.
23/12/2022 22:08
  FC Kylle - Div2/Gr3
Username
23 msgs.
Child's coach
@sicox86 said:
wizkid06 said:
They just want to win with less hard work.

This just about sums up this suggestion.

But, that could be the solution to this problems of lack of managers. If they start from lower division, it will be a bit easy and they will be very willing to stay in the game
24/12/2022 09:26

Go to page 1