Go to page 1
  Forum » Suggestions » Golden balls Date
Username
64 msgs.
Rookie
As a nigerian i have been trying to buy golden balls for the past 3 weeks. But due to the new bank policy we're unable to buy via paypal , i'll like to make a suggestion we can send it via B.T.C bitcoin so a fiscal abroad should help us by dropping his btc link. 13/01/2023 15:30
  - Div/Gr
Fiscal
4022 msgs.
Best scorer
I'm wondering if I've ever seen a less-likely suggestion.
But I don't think so.
13/01/2023 22:33
  FC Kylle - Div2/Gr3
Username
21371 msgs.
Golden Ball
The financial institution in Nigeria have again banned PayPal payment. I confirmed that yesterday.

Yeah, the suggestions is less-likely.
14/01/2023 09:23
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6
Fiscal
4022 msgs.
Best scorer
I'd like to provide some context to my dismissal of this suggestion.

Firstly, @fiscals are unpaid volunteers. We're not employees of the game in the real sense of the term. To this end, I would expect that users of the game, Nigerian or otherwise, should rightly have concerns sending any kind of funds to an unknown person that has no real affiliation with their intended end destination of the funds.

At the same time, the owners of the game would be equally nervous of this setup of relying on someone they have no real power over to deliver funds from users of the game (for free).

Lastly, for the @fiscals ourselves it offers really only downside. The expectation that we, as unpaid volunteers, should establish a wallet or account anywhere - be it bitcoin, another crypto currency or perhaps one of those stand-up banks that don't mind where in the world the funds come from and don't ask questions over how the funds are being used - and then start processing all manner of international fund transfers - is way too much risk.

And then that we should use our time to process the payment, assumedly into our regular bank accounts (again, alarm bells), being prepared to explain this new source of income to any relevant tax authorities, and then set up a process to ensure the in-game recipient of golden balls matches the amount and person (think of the data we'd need to be responsible for to do this) is just totally unreasonable.

Throw into that the expectation that we can do this for free and hopefully I've shed more light onto why this will never, never, never happen.

To be perfectly frank, if multinational goliaths like PayPal are not able to overcome this Nigerian risk as a money-maker then I'm certainly not willing to or able to for free.

Edited by @sicox86 18-01-2023 06:25
18/01/2023 06:20
  FC Kylle - Div2/Gr3
Username
64 msgs.
Rookie
You're right here, btc fuel fee your country tax delayed payment and so on are time delaying for a working class. So i guess we all nigerians should look into scoring more goals and high recoveries in order to have gb's. 18/01/2023 07:55
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1