Go to page 1
  Forum » Off-topic » BLESSED FÇ TEAM ASSESSMENT  Date
Username
273 msgs.
First-team player
Hello dignitaries, the TV holding the highest Formation rights of ©THË ẞ¶ËSSÊD FÇ® decided to hold a meeting with the Board of Directors, The Head & Junior Coach, The Staffs and The Manager of the Club "Mr Folly b"

Interviewer:- 🗣️🗣️ "Mr Folly b", Pls sir the objectives of the team this season are not yet attained since the season started, Can you please tell us what our expectations should be unto this season??

Mr Folly b:- 🗣️🗣️ First of all, I thank God for this wonderful opportunity to be in this gathering, I am also elated to be with the Ruling management of the club. Well I will start on the note that the Board of Directors of the team are restive and putting in all their efforts to accomplish our goals and objectives.

Actually the club has been eliminated from the the "Striker cup 🏆" this season and all we can rely solely on is the League and Private league. Moreover, I can assure the fans that the team will surely convince the board by finishing the league at Top 3🥉 this season and we'll struggling in attaining the Private league title this season as well 🥇
I had a meeting with the Head Coach and the Junior Coach on that aspect so we will collaborate together and achieve our goals

Interviewer:- 🗣️🗣️ We noticed a sudden Change in the Club's Junior Squad and rigorous training to the GK'S in Junior Squad

Mr Folly b:- 🗣️🗣️ That's just part of the newly improved system in the Club. Wow!!! It sounds a bit rare that the team is building young generations and more talented GK'S. Although it wasn't my intention but the Junior Coach"Cyril Oum" enforced the action. Actually if we check into successful club of the game, they are always focusing on an aspect of the field to build and train; either GK, Defence, Midfielders or Forwards

Interviewer:-🗣️🗣️ The Junior Coach of the team should buttress more on the young talents

Cyril Oum:-🗣️🗣️ Well as my position in the team, it will be appreciated if the team focuses on raising young talents GK'S and it will improve the team's financial stability
My boys are restive day and night just to become bright and awesome in their field, their names read thus;
Manuel Bonaventura 15 yrs
Marco Wohlfarth 15yrs
Henrique Casagrande 15yrs
Gregor Brehmme 15yrs
Muktar Enyeama 14yrs
Florencio Salgado 15yrs
Felipe Robles 15yrs
Emerson Tavares 15yrs
Maksim Abakumovich 15yrs
🗣️🗣️Cyril Oum "I will put in all my efforts to accomplish this mission"

Interviewer:- 🗣️🗣️ Head Coach" Tsvetan Vladimi..." What's really happening to the performance of the players and the last league match was so disappointing

Head Coach "Tsvetan Vladimi...":- 🗣️🗣️ Ok I understand that results is the priority of every Club, but I and my boys are working hard to be indomitable, although there are setbacks in our Set pieces and actually we are working hard to bolster the defense and mild Field line of the team.
Actually the club RDF "Marcos Vaz"was hostiled recently and we haven't gotten a rigid replacement for him. I just need a limited time to give the newly registered RDF'S of the team
Moreover, our Wednesday league match showed the weaknesses of the team emphasizing that the team needs Versatile IM, RIM, RDF and OM Positions respectively

Interviewer:-🗣️🗣️ I think the Head Coach needs to be replaced for not giving results

Head Coach "Tsvetan Vladimi" 🗣️🗣️ Due to the critical situation of the team, I will assure the Board of Directors of the team a top 3 in the league, Our friendly match on Tuesday showed that the team is already a Ball of Fire 🔥🔥 and will be indomitable, the team came behind the scoreline 3-0 and later won 3-5 on Tuesday, it was a great victory for the club at large.
But we need our fans & supporters to "Çôñqûër Fêâr"

Interviewer:-🗣️🗣️ I am happy to announce that the club's stadium 🏟️" ÇØÑQÛËR FÊAR STÅDËS " will be expanded fully to 156,000 Seats from 108,000 seats

Mr Folly b:-🗣️🗣️ Our fans and supporters will be elated to hear about the expansion 💖of the Stadium

Interviewer:- 🗣️🗣️The team legendary "OM" said the Coach have aversion of him

Mr Folly b:-🗣️🗣️ The team needs a versatile OM with offensive and defensive attributes, so we have to bench him in some cases

Interviewer:- Let's hear from the Club's Captain "Golka Soldado" & "Rodrigo Cordon"

Soldado & Cordon :-🗣️🗣️🗣️ We are really happy 😎😎in this team and we appreciate the opportunity granted unto us to express our heart 💓

Interviewer:-🗣️🗣️ Thanks for sacrificing your time, Mr Folly b. Thanks so much Sir
Mr Folly b:-🗣️🗣️ It's my pleasure meeting you once again

©ßLËSSÈD FÇ®

Edited by Folly b 16-02-2023 23:30

Edited by Folly b 16-02-2023 23:32

Edited by Folly b 16-02-2023 23:33
16/02/2023 23:29
  ẞÉLØVËDSÖÑ FÇ - Div4/Gr27
Username
158 msgs.
Substitute
Nice 30/03/2023 08:46
  THE MENTALIST - Div4/Gr19