Go to page 1
  Forum » Doubts and questions » Why my players are not improving in trainings? Date
Username
11 msgs.
Cadet
I try everything to improve my players by training but nothing happens. I am trying to train my youngs with correct methods but instead of improving their averages are just decreasing.

Why i can't train my players and build a good squad?
06/04/2023 01:31
  - Div/Gr
Username
21371 msgs.
Golden Ball
If you are referring to the 20yos in your junior team, they've been ruined already, they can't improve again, promotion age is 19y, which implies that junior players have to be promoted latest as soon as they're 19yo! 06/04/2023 22:43
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6
Fiscal
1675 msgs.
International
1] Most players don't improve after age 25
2] Improving is done based on the player's progression. Beginning the first day a player turns 19, their progression decreases by 1 every day that player is in youth squad. So, yes, all those players 19 and over at present in your youth have progression at 0 or close to it.
3] Read around the forums -- the maximum training plans are in multiple locations. Train one position group at a time - xF. xIM, xDF, GK are the main ones at present.
If you say "I am trying" but you aren't using one of the maximum training plans that have been described fully... I would both ask exactly how much you're trying and say that's fine to be doing whatever you're doing.. it's a game, do your thing!
But how much are you interested in improving? If you want to improve the maximum that the game allows.... well, then it's time to consider some changes.

Real talk: The reason your players aren't improving is any one of the following: The players are too old, your coach doesn't have a high enough %, you're not using the correct training plan for the position you want to improve, your players don't have a high enough progression, your players aren't in the right position in your formation, you aren't using psychologist properly to get morale back to 99%.

We've all been where you are.. everyone's team started out the same! This is a judgement-free zone
12/04/2023 04:22
  ★★Dyslexia Untied - Div2/Gr2

Go to page 1