Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
  Forum » Doubts and questions » New SM3 Date
Username
21388 msgs.
Golden Ball
Wikkarl said:
Tried it. Didn't like it.

The core is basically still the same as this game.

The extra's they added and the overall layout only make it more annoying to play.

Plus, I get the impression that the developers just didn't listen to the suggestions users have made over the years to improve the game.

Seriously, I agree with you, annoying is a good word to define this.

The game wasn't developed from the "Player's Perspectives".

Bad for business, bad for everyone.

Seems they learnt nothing from the SM2 Saga.
16/05/2023 13:21
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6
Username
93 msgs.
Rookie
I only pray that they should not crash the server cause i didn't see them to change any new commentry! The commentry is almost memorized by all managers. 16/05/2023 15:44
  Sao Paulo 1856 - Div4/Gr38
Username
21388 msgs.
Golden Ball
You enjoy the game better when you watch simulations! 16/05/2023 16:33
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6
Username
93 msgs.
Rookie
I got the sm3 it tell me to build structure for staff before hiring them , and also it has advanced tatics 🤲 16/05/2023 21:33
Username
199 msgs.
Substitute
I'm picturing the devs sitting somewhere singing Davido's song " I'm on available" 😂😂😂😂😂😂

If you like rant from now till next year this devs will do what they have in mind.
19/05/2023 13:01
  Team Marroco - Div4/Gr60
Username
93 msgs.
Rookie
depay210 said:
I'm picturing the devs sitting somewhere singing Davido's song " I'm on available"
19/05/2023 17:01
Username
1358 msgs.
International
Darra said:
your opinion about the new SM?

😁

So much improved than this server imo.. I see comment about been complicated but games are meant to be complicated, the level of brain you have will determine how easy you will find it... The developers are giving up on this server. We need to reduce the level of energy we ventured into it at this stage... Checked the auction just few days back around noon and I found zero players on auction. Managers have given up, You hardly see new managers coming in And the best ones are all almost out.. I see the likes of brezzette(the best we know around this classic) doing extremely well already in the New SM3... The earlier you realize this server is dead the better.
24/05/2023 17:39
  - Div/Gr
Username
213 msgs.
Substitute
Purpose cab said:
Darra said:
your opinion about the new SM?

😁

So much improved than this server imo.. I see comment about been complicated but games are meant to be complicated, the level of brain you have will determine how easy you will find it... The developers are giving up on this server. We need to reduce the level of energy we ventured into it at this stage... Checked the auction just few days back around noon and I found zero players on auction. Managers have given up, You hardly see new managers coming in And the best ones are all almost out.. I see the likes of brezzette(the best we know around this classic) doing extremely well already in the New SM3... The earlier you realize this server is dead the better.

Well, I still remember SM2. I invested a lot of time in that game and then all of a sudden it was finished. Nothing was communicated nor were there apologies made.

They ain't fooling me again!

If this game ends, it's also over for me.

26/05/2023 20:06
  RSC Aloston - Div2/Gr2
Username
47 msgs.
Child's coach
This SM3 looks like **** to me 27/05/2023 01:31
  - Div/Gr
Username
93 msgs.
Rookie
Ahhn! Why now 🤌 28/05/2023 14:35