Go to page 1, 2
  Forum » General » Rate of banning Date
Username
159 msgs.
Substitute
Honestly to be sincere this game is getting dull now adays,and the fiscal are the real people causing it.
like how can i be getting more than 20 offer everyday to take position of div 4 team the rate of team detaining is getting so much,like some fiscal did not just have mercy any mistake like this your team have gone,let think of it fiscal is spoiling the game for us,people you are banning or reseting their team do you think they would be back to the game,such thing happen to me.
The thing that pain me most about my account is i struggle alot to have a school to get jr player to train,fortunately i get 82 prog peak 96 player goal keeper,i train him for month to help my team development by selling him but unfortunately when the player reach 84% one of the fiscal reset my team,it pain me like i lost too much thing to the way i abandon the game for 5 month,think of it if it's some manager will they return.
please let reduce the way of banning team.
27/05/2023 11:36
  Young Chelsea - Div4/Gr7
Username
159 msgs.
Substitute
And let me call attention of @sicox86,you also kick against the rule,i agree that i do what is not good buy selling a player to a team and buy it back within 4 days,but in the rule both team suppose to be punish but he only reset mine and the other manager is doing good without being punish.HOW COME 27/05/2023 11:44
  Young Chelsea - Div4/Gr7
Fiscal
4022 msgs.
Best scorer
P Zam. said:
Honestly to be sincere this game is getting dull now adays,and the fiscal are the real people causing it.
like how can i be getting more than 20 offer everyday to take position of div 4 team the rate of team detaining is getting so much,like some fiscal did not just have mercy any mistake like this your team have gone,let think of it fiscal is spoiling the game for us,people you are banning or reseting their team do you think they would be back to the game,such thing happen to me.
The thing that pain me most about my account is i struggle alot to have a school to get jr player to train,fortunately i get 82 prog peak 96 player goal keeper,i train him for month to help my team development by selling him but unfortunately when the player reach 84% one of the fiscal reset my team,it pain me like i lost too much thing to the way i abandon the game for 5 month,think of it if it's some manager will they return.

Something to consider is the fiscals work to a rulebook. This rulebook is pretty much unchanged since the game started, bar a few amendments. The rulebook is written by the owners of the game, not fiscals, and the way we interpret it is under the scrutiny of all fiscals as well as the owners of the game. Users are being treated the same as they would have been for the same infraction back in, say, 2012.

Another filter between what you reckon is happening and what is actually happening is that a lot of discussions take place in private - you do not get the full version.

Take your message above. Reading it without context, you'd think you had your team reset because you innocently sold a player and innocently bought him back 4 days later. What is missing here is context and another viewpoint, and likely some key details about the situation which would change the writeup entirely. Similarly, when you read some users recounting about what caused them to get punished their interpretation is often along the lines of the police were in the wrong to enforce a commonly-known speed limit. What you do not see is that, in many cases, this is not the user's first or second offense. What you also don't see is the side order of racist, sexist and homophobic abuse some users also decide to serve up to fiscals.

Again, reading your message, you seem to be advocating that the punishment should be lower for more-established users rather than newer ones. Or that because the game is dull, we should allow more multi-accounting, more abusive language and more cheat transfers. If this is your view, I'd advise you to send this in writing to info@strikermanager.com. They will process your suggestion accordingly.

Edited by @sicox86 19-06-2023 05:55
27/05/2023 17:07
  FC Kylle - Div2/Gr3
Fiscal
4022 msgs.
Best scorer
P Zam. said:
And let me call attention of @sicox86,you also kick against the rule,i agree that i do what is not good buy selling a player to a team and buy it back within 4 days,but in the rule both team suppose to be punish but he only reset mine and the other manager is doing good without being punish.HOW COME

See above. I won't comment on your case specifically here.

Edited by @sicox86 27-05-2023 21:00
27/05/2023 17:09
  FC Kylle - Div2/Gr3
Fiscal
1675 msgs.
International
Also gotta love the entitlement on display.

If you break the rules.. you've brought the penalty on yourself, period dot.

I and every admin have our own lives.. in an ideal world, these responsibilities take zero time because everyone obeys the rules. Instead of complaining about a penalty, try simply not doing the things that require a penalty to be assessed.
29/05/2023 12:03
  ★★Dyslexia Untied - Div2/Gr2
Fiscal
4204 msgs.
Best scorer
I'll add one more piece - this server has historically been more lenient than the ES server. Something I have said for years now is to our own detriment, a perfect example of give an inch and they take a yard. In the ES server, you don't get questioned about what happened. You get the sanction and a cut and pasted message about your offense.

We know because they brought the scripted messages over here for our use to speed up fiscal work.

Perhaps the fiscals should move to that model?
29/05/2023 23:08
  FC need more holidays - Div2/Gr3
Fiscal
2949 msgs.
Best scorer
I'll add to this too.

*sweet nothing*

Just felt like I was missing out, being the only @ to not post.
02/06/2023 14:29
  AFCB Mercenaries - Div3/Gr2
Username
47 msgs.
Child's coach
Yo 03/06/2023 01:44
  - Div/Gr
Username
1358 msgs.
International
P Zam. said:

Just lol.. the SM 3 is there thou. You can start from scratch. Devs desert this server, FISCAL even trying their best putting energy in this server
05/06/2023 08:13
  - Div/Gr
Username
3967 msgs.
Best scorer
@Colebourn said:
I'll add to this too.

*sweet nothing*

Just felt like I was missing out, being the only @ to not post.

Oye has not posted 😕
07/06/2023 17:24
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2