32 msgs.
Child's coach
Its better now, than in suggestion. 11/11/2012 17:13
  - Div/Gr
Username
2648 msgs.
Best scorer
eamwilson said:
I would prefer a system that you loan a player out for half season, then you get a choice to renew the loan to carry it on or just cancel

is true,good option
12/11/2012 11:27
  - Div/Gr
Username
353 msgs.
First-team player
elfolksy said:
What about the team that takes the player on loan making use of the player judiciously(training him as suppose and the player helping him out), all of a sudden the owner of the player wants the player back?

It should rather be an option when making the loan agreement, either a half season loan or a full season loan.

Recalling the player back outrightly doesn't seem fair on the manager that took the player on loan.

It should be automatically done that when a manager is removed, the loaned players in his team should return to their original team.

Why shouldn't the team who is loaning out a player be able to recall them in case of emergency? That's how loans work in football.

Month-long loans happen all the time in lower-division football - there should be an option for this in SM, and the half-season loan is the best compromise for this option.
16/11/2012 19:45
  - Div/Gr
Username
2186 msgs.
Best scorer
GreenEggs said: Why shouldn't the team who is loaning out a player be able to recall them in case of emergency? That's how loans work in football.

Month-long loans happen all the time in lower-division football - there should be an option for this in SM, and the half-season loan is the best compromise for this option.

If we agreed on 3months loan, you wouldn't come asking for same player just after 1 month.

It should be an option of 1 full season loan or half season loan, not an outright recall of the player.
16/11/2012 20:24
  - Div/Gr
Username
3666 msgs.
Best scorer
i found this topic to late is a good ideea
29/01/2013 01:42
  - Div/Gr
2608 msgs.
Best scorer
And your response is also too late, this has already been sent to devs http://en.strikermanager.com/foros/hilo.php?id=322422 (number 13) 29/01/2013 01:51
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1 ... 2, 3, 4, 5