Go to page 1
  Forum » Off-topic » Interview - Hewhoamare... Part - I Date
Username
2768 msgs.
Best scorer
This time I have our hewhoamareismyself, I thank him for spending time with me answering all my questions. From now on I am going to publish interview in two parts so as it is not too long for you to read. This is the first part and the next will be put up on forum latter, hope you enjoy this and get to know who is and what is our hewho…. ( you can call him ‘hew’ )

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> let’s start with ur name

<hewhoamareismyself> Ryan, it's on the forums

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> I am talking of ur SM name, he who ....

<hewhoamareismyself> I'm sure. It had some philosophical meaning or something that appealed to me a while ago, although I have since forgotten it.
It's been my name for everything, I've just accepted it.

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> how many times did people ask you about ur name till now... ?

<hewhoamareismyself> Umm... probably around 80.
And probably around 40 people didn't realize it was just a bunch of little words

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> I know you are one of those guys who asked for a chat ban so that they can study well, what is more addicting in this game? game play or something else

<hewhoamareismyself> I find the chatting more fun. I can usually get through all the gameplay I need to do in the morning, then I can just chat and chat and chat.
It makes me need a chat ban cause u guys are so f***ing interesting sometimes and we all know how fun Uru's stories are.

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> doesn’t ur parents impose NO SM rule like @gunner does to his children?

<hewhoamareismyself> umm... no.

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> you do spend a lot of time here...
even then 'no'

<hewhoamareismyself> Thank whoever you want to thank that they don't

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> U seems to have joined ninjas last season, how is your time there?

<hewhoamareismyself> We have a lot of fun.

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> fun in the sense

<hewhoamareismyself> Just all around fun, they're all great.
I'm probably the only one who doesn't really try a whole lot anymore though, and that's gotten boring for the rest of them.

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> u seem to share a special bond with uncle grantis

<hewhoamareismyself> haha yeah Magneto and I go way back, like 8 weeks before I joined the ninjas and 10 before he and I loaned him a player I thought was good. Then yelled at him when he gained like 1 or 2 points the entire season.
He trained decently with me, and he was like 19, so I figured he was going to be great. But at the time my 2 other CDFs were 27 and 33, so I loaned him out,turns out he was crap, but I was angry and took it all out on him and thus the rivalry between Magneto and I was born

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> You were the one campaigning to get the @ job but grantis got it now, how do u feel about it?

<hewhoamareismyself> Well in all honesty I think he's great for the job, even if he is a bit of a dictator.
I wouldn't mind it though if we had 40+ fiscals and mods running around making everything run smoothly, I think an army like that could at least make those 4 guys up top listen to us a little more.
<hewhoamareismyself> About myself not being an @ it's their choice, if they didn't think I was worthy then they probably had their reasons

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> Something about your life as 15 year old boy in the outside SM world?

<hewhoamareismyself> I do a lot of volunteer work, some of it forced by my being in the school band.
School doesn't take up a whole lot of my time outside of school. It's not very challenging for me.

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> a political question
whom are you going to support in next presidential elections ?

<hewhoamareismyself> The only reason I'm currently here is because of politics. School delayed 2 hours for voting
<hewhoamareismyself> Probably Obama, he's the only one who doesn't scare me with his raging stupidity.

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> u seem to have concentrated on training defence in junior level
what’s the reason?

<hewhoamareismyself> Because I've noticed not a whole lot of people train those positions, already my waiting list for loans next season is like 7 people long.
09/03/2012 10:24
  - Div/Gr
Username
9897 msgs.
Golden Ball
Can't wait to read the part two hahahahaha. 09/03/2012 12:26
  - Div/Gr
Username
2108 msgs.
Best scorer
Before everyone yells at me for not mentioning them part 2 is mostly about other people. 09/03/2012 16:13
  - Div/Gr
3547 msgs.
Best scorer
Hewhoa said:
It makes me need a chat ban cause u guys are so f***ing interesting sometimes and we all know how fun Uru's stories are.

Good 1 ^_^

Edited by Uruguay1950 09-03-2012 20:43
09/03/2012 20:43
  - Div/Gr
Username
2768 msgs.
Best scorer
http://uk.strikermanager.com/foros/hilo.php?id=277540 09/03/2012 20:44
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1