How was this?
Good to read
Interesting
Ok
Bad
Username
2768 msgs.
Best scorer
This is the continuation of the previous post http://uk.strikermanager.com/foros/hilo.php?id=277491

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> u have only one school established... any reason behind it?

<hewhoamareismyself> Not as much money as I would like to start another. I'll get there soon though. I will get money soon.

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> whom do you consider are your dearest frnd on SM?

<hewhoamareismyself> How many can I name?

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> haha, only 1

<hewhoamareismyself> probably dee, he shares absolutely everything with me.

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> Whom do u expect to react most after they see your current answer?

<hewhoamareismyself> Dee, obviously. But in all honesty it's really close between 4 or 5 people. Dee just shares more info than most.

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> Are you involved in real life football ?

<hewhoamareismyself> Not so much. I only play with people who suck as much as I do.

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> To which team do u pledge your royalty ?

<hewhoamareismyself> Villa.

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> Not ur home town Anyone else?

<hewhoamareismyself> Well, NE revolution in MLS, Udinese in Italy, Leverkusen in Germany. But primarily Villa.
I guess I like rooting for the people who come in 2nd

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> Is there any player in your current team that you do not want to part ways with?

<hewhoamareismyself> Not for the right price.
There are a couple people I sort of feel guilty looking for replacements for sometimes.

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> are they home grown?

<hewhoamareismyself> Mainly my GK, he won me a lot of games in the old sim. Got me out of div 6 in my 5 game seasons when I started, and then pretty much won my game against slipi. I think he got like 23 saves that game and only let 1 in but new sim comes along and he's fairly average and yes, he came with the team.

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> one situation/issue that happened on SM which you cannot forget in life

<hewhoamareismyself> I'd guess the obvious answer is beating slipi, I mean I thought he was the best there was. 3 days after beating him he said he had to quit. No one ever did beat him after that untill he went away.

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> Slipi seems to hold a good position in your SM life

<hewhoamareismyself> He and reb were guys I really looked up to.
<hewhoamareismyself> Still are, even if one quit.

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> now the reverse, any situation or thing you would like to forget or change in ur SM life till now?

<hewhoamareismyself> Being inactive from October/November. I'd already be in div 3 by now. Now apparently I'm going to have to wait yet another season due to my own stupidity.

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> what is your say regarding the bugs and inflation in game now

<hewhoamareismyself> It's a problem that needs to be fixed. More supply would fix most of it, but there also has to be more of a way to take money out of this game
and as to the bugs, I'm a REVERT, I think that the sim was far better in the beginning of the season than it is now.
I feel like this all stems from the lack of communication. If they talk with us more both of these problems might already be fixed.

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> anything u want to add?

<hewhoamareismyself> Um don't think so. I could mention a couple more people but if they don't already know the impact they've had on me already they probably don't deserve mention.

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> what is it about and just give out the names, just to let us know

<hewhoamareismyself> Ha, we’ll all the ninjas, they're certainly one of the reasons I come back here every day.
I think at this point, with the actual game as messed up as it is, pretty much everyone on chat is responsible for keeping me on this game. It's boring otherwise.

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> well i am not going to go into this bug thing now, so end it in ur style

<hewhoamareismyself> I seriously hope whoever develops this game cares enough to fix all the bugs. It'd be a shame to let such a community go.

Thank you all for sparing you time, have a good day and do not forget to leave your feedback….
09/03/2012 20:44
  - Div/Gr
3547 msgs.
Best scorer
Nice , so it's true that Hewhoa has English accent , hahaha 09/03/2012 20:52
  - Div/Gr
Username
2768 msgs.
Best scorer
Uruguay1950 said:
Nice , so it's true that Hewhoa has English accent , hahaha

might be. Did not struggle to understand him like i had to with reb
09/03/2012 20:54
  - Div/Gr
3168 msgs.
Best scorer
I didn't know he was from the USA 09/03/2012 20:55
  - Div/Gr
Username
6256 msgs.
Golden Ball
I enjoyed the interview vijja, well done. 09/03/2012 21:35
  - Div/Gr
Username
2768 msgs.
Best scorer
@grantis45 said:
I enjoyed the interview vijja, well done.

it's vijji
09/03/2012 22:02
  - Div/Gr
Username
6256 msgs.
Golden Ball
sorry vijji, it's been a rather long 24 hours. 09/03/2012 22:07
  - Div/Gr
3547 msgs.
Best scorer
The reason why @grantis misspelled Viji for Vija is :
Before his Cup game, he was thinking how to beat Vija in the next round (for the whole 24 hours) ^_^
09/03/2012 22:55
  - Div/Gr
Username
2108 msgs.
Best scorer
Uruguay1950 said:
Nice , so it's true that Hewhoa has English accent , hahaha

Funny because I've spent more time in Texas (almost 2 years, mostly through family visits, but more if you count the time I was in the womb) than I've spent anywhere near England (5 days if you count Bermuda)
09/03/2012 23:27
  - Div/Gr
Username
2768 msgs.
Best scorer
Uruguay1950 said:
The reason why @grantis misspelled Viji for Vija is :
Before his Cup game, he was thinking how to beat Vija in the next round (for the whole 24 hours) ^_^

Or the fear of getting banned
10/03/2012 14:09
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2