Forum » Off-topic » Interview @Dnsvnsk Part - II Date
How was this one...?
Good to read
Interesting
Bad
Username
2768 msgs.
Best scorer
This is continuation for the Interview of @Dnsvnsk posted some time back http://uk.strikermanager.com/foros/hilo.php?id=278792 , Hope you will leave your feedback after reading this

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> What was the funniest reason you heard for cheating? Who is the person that you remember most for cheating in game?

<@Dnsvnsk> I remember a guy who posted on the same thread with different accounts with same picture and almost similar name, that was really funny. I remember a guy who asked me if he could have more than one account or not!!! ... There are a lot of things xD
The most cheating person is probably a massive multiaccounter, with 10 or 11 teams with co-relative numbers xD. We have other famous cheaters such as faceless.

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> I have heard that u never really used to chat or post on forum but now you are there daily, why is this change?

<@Dnsvnsk> At the beginning there weren't people on the chat so I never joined it. It's obvious. When this game started to become popular and more people arrived, I started to use the chat.

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> After that ‘Div. 4/4 on fire’ incident people looked at you like a cheater, leaving what happened then, it must have been a tough time for you and your brother….

<@Dnsvnsk> Yes, of course it was not easy but I had the support of all the @s and the important thing, the support of dev’s. After that moment I became a much better @ but my brother didn't want to continue playing, I feel sorry for that. Anyway, it's over. I think this game needed a bit of emotion those days

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> What was @Rand’s and other admin’s reaction to that issue?

<@Dnsvnsk> Oh, at the beginning he was really angry with me but he understood the situation later and he let me keep on playing with my account. Now all have forgiven that thing. I'm glad he didn't feel influenced by all that haters on the forum.

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> U said haters, any spl thing u can remember regarding that?

<@Dnsvnsk> mmm not really
<@Dnsvnsk> they know who they are

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> Do you think they still hate u?

<@Dnsvnsk> Might be a couple…

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> Latter you had a ‘unfrndly’ match with @Reb, obviously you lost it, something about you clash with him there?

<@Dnsvnsk> Obviously? Mmm thank you? xD Seriously, I was really bad at tactics but I had to show who was the master of this game.. Something weird happened because I lost the game. I still don't know... I pressed the "@ Victory Button" a thousand times but he still beat me... I guess he pressed it more times... damn it.

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> which player in your team would you hate if he got hostiled and who the player you love to hostile some day?

<@Dnsvnsk> ooh probably my main and best CF Tony Kakko or my GK Scorpion because they are the best players I have. I'd love to hostile a very big CF or a RF.. Probably javi.sarda's Chicharito, i've suffered his goals this season

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> You said earlier that, you are feeling the weight of being @... actually as I mentioned we have more fiscals now, what creating problems?

<@Dnsvnsk> Hey vijji the @ questions are really boring xD. Okay I haven't got any problem with new fiscals but I carry that @ from almost the begining and I don't want to be "obligated" to answer all the PMs I receive every day and explain all the doubts everyone has, I don't want to know all the prices of all the players positions and average... I'm tired of all that stuff xD

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> Boring? What do u want me to ask? About programming? You are @ so I will ask
<@Dnsvnsk> Yeah you can ask anything, you are the interviewer ( this answer saved @dns from me )

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> Regarding your funny fights with @soli these days, don’t you think soli is relatively better at tactics than you?

<@Dnsvnsk> Who is @soli? Ahhh! The noob guy, mmm, he has only played one decent match, the one against me on SC last season... let's see what he does next season on div 2 (I bet he gets relegated to div 3 again, where he deserves to be)

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> You are joining the ‘Golden managers’ aka ‘No Ethics and Relation only money’ league (haha sorry uru ), what made you take the decision? Do you think it will help in anyway?

<@Dnsvnsk> I want to create another big SM PL such as pirates or ninjas. I think that if we can find famous and top managers to join the golden managers, it would be possible. So I decided to help Uru and join his league. Apart from that I didn't want to continue on "No Entiendo Inglés" because "Yo si entiendo inglés"

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> You had a tough div.3 do you think you can survive div.2 and your PL at same time?

<@Dnsvnsk> the PL is not important, as you said it's only for money so I won't mind if I finish 14th! I'm going to put my efforts on survive on div 2, because I know I won't be able to get promoted to div 1, that's impossible

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> What is your opinion regarding the bug in the game and Developers communication with users?

<@Dnsvnsk> T_T ask @grantis xD. Seriously they are a small company and they can't spend all the time they'd want on this game. I'm sure they do their best every day to have all the people happy. These days we have to wait till new updates and bugs fixing. Now we speak with them more than often.

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> Recently we had a ‘LOCK THE SUGGESTIONS FORUM’ campaign, do you agree with what happened there? Even if u do not agree, are you happy with result that campaign?

<@Dnsvnsk> I have to say I didn't like the thing that some @s started to do (closing a forum, etc) to catch their attention as they were really tired of the situation and decided to do it... ok but that's not the way to act. It worked, that's true, and now it seems that things are better.

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> You relation with football in daily life, do you play it regularly? What you favourite team and who is the best player at present according to you?

<@Dnsvnsk> Buahhh jajaja I'm a really bad football player on real life, but I'm good at PS .I support a lot of teams around the world. In Spain I love Villarreal CF!! In England I support Newcastle United and from my country I go with IFK Goteborg.
Best player ever is Leo Messi. If someone tell you another one he is stupid or he is a RM fan (almost the same)

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> Who is the manager you would like to meet some day in real life? What did you like in them?

<@Dnsvnsk> To tell you the truth I've never thought about this :s . Probably one with a different culture. A Hindu for example.

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> Finally regarding my interviews, how are they?

<@Dnsvnsk> I like them, they are funny to read and you always interview people who has something different to say, not boring or normal managers xD But you have to admit that you don't really have any competition hehe.

<ⱴỈᶘᶘỈ> End it your way……

<@Dnsvnsk> Ok. Just tell everyone that I'm not a demon and that I don't like to ban people, seriously, I prefer to have peace on chats and forums but sometimes you don't give me election... ( I think he means people give him no other option )
Btw, I need a good tactic for next season.. Anyone helps me? ( OH no! some tell soli not to read this one )

Have Good time all
28/03/2012 08:37
  - Div/Gr
2608 msgs.
Best scorer

<@Dnsvnsk> Ok. Just tell everyone that I'm not a demon and that I don't like to ban people, seriously, I prefer to have peace on chats and forums but sometimes you don't give me election...

Yeah, creating peace by resetting team's name or stadium's name
28/03/2012 09:00
  - Div/Gr
Username
2768 msgs.
Best scorer
patient said:

<@Dnsvnsk> Ok. Just tell everyone that I'm not a demon and that I don't like to ban people, seriously, I prefer to have peace on chats and forums but sometimes you don't give me election...

Yeah, creating peace by resetting team's name or stadium's name

Yeah he is a stadium name thief, i have to insure mine now

Edited by vijji 28-03-2012 15:51
28/03/2012 15:27
  - Div/Gr
3547 msgs.
Best scorer
Ehhh, ^_^ 28/03/2012 16:17
  - Div/Gr
Username
3188 msgs.
Best scorer
I don't want to know all the prices of all the players positions and average...

+1000
28/03/2012 17:25
  - Div/Gr
Username
2768 msgs.
Best scorer
Uruguay1950 said:
Ehhh, ^_^

Sorry for that part about ur pl uru, truth came out of my mouth by mistake
28/03/2012 18:06
  - Div/Gr
Username
848 msgs.
MVP of the game
Another good read..!!
28/03/2012 18:22
  - Div/Gr
3547 msgs.
Best scorer
It's ok , the truth is always painful ^_^ 28/03/2012 18:39
  - Div/Gr
Username
2737 msgs.
Best scorer
<@Dnsvnsk> Who is @soli? Ahhh! The noob guy, mmm, he has only played one decent match, the one against me on SC last season... let's see what he does next season on div 2 (I bet he gets relegated to div 3 again, where he deserves to be)

Its not surprising that noob @dns got beat by @soli only in his second second season of the game. Next time, ill go a bit easier on you...you looked really bad last time

Btw, I need a good tactic for next season.. Anyone helps me? ( OH no! some tell soli not to read this one )

You want help dns, arrange a meeting with my technical director...i think i have some free time in about 3 weeks, i can probably help you then
28/03/2012 21:22
  - Div/Gr
3168 msgs.
Best scorer
@solirocket said:

Its not surprising that noob @dns got beat by @soli only in his second second season of the game. Next time, ill go a bit easier on you...you looked really bad last time

You want help dns, arrange a meeting with my technical director...i think i have some free time in about 3 weeks, i can probably help you then

Hey I didn't say that, it's viji's fault!
29/03/2012 12:40
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2