Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
  Forum » General » Dear U-Play Online,  Date
Username
612 msgs.
MVP of the game
"NO. I most definitely would not." - Dee

I'm gonna throw it down as well and vent my frustration here. We've had a Beta simulator for 2 seasons now and it's a crap upgrade or update, yet I recently read that Beta was to be launched as the new "stable" simulator in off season. What? are you crazy, it fixed nothing. In fact, the bugs that arose are even more ridiculous than what we have currently. I'm not talking about the strange stats, who cares about that. The game play is awful in beta. I played every friendly in Beta to help you guys, but no updates were implemented during Beta testing to improve it.

Offsides are still crap, and the new bugs are such a concern that I feel we will just be spending more time trying to figure what else we will have to sacrifice just to win games in SM. Guys, football is a simple game, forwards score goals, midfielders assist them and defenders prevent goals. Make it work. We have supported you on several ventures and believe it's time we get some back.

Plenty
21/09/2012 09:12
  - Div/Gr
Username
549 msgs.
MVP of the game
After they launched beta sim,surely they still need time to fix beta sim bug,and before they finish...they will launch a new sim again.. 21/09/2012 09:42
  - Div/Gr
Username
549 msgs.
MVP of the game
After they launched beta sim,surely they still need time to fix beta sim bug,and before they finish...they will launch a new sim again.. 21/09/2012 09:42
  - Div/Gr
2608 msgs.
Best scorer
makeenameen said:
like rab said alot of us actually pay for this game. And another thing why put the supposedly FREE GB if they dont give you credit after doing what they tell you. i have so many e-mails sitting in my mailbox for fininshing offers but no gb. i write inquiries back but no response.

I don't disagree with the things here except "removing free GB". Yes many of those may not pay GB but I actually got a HUGE lot of golden balls there. Everything was free except time of course

The screenshot is not even a quarter of what I got from those so far as you can see from the scroll bar. Sorry if it's too dark.
21/09/2012 10:35
  - Div/Gr
Username
38 msgs.
Child's coach
+1 ¡RIOT! 21/09/2012 10:35
  - Div/Gr
Username
4820 msgs.
Best scorer
I would like to use this thread to inform in advance that I'll be leaving the game if this beta server its implemented

Regards
[I55]Bluegene
21/09/2012 10:59
  - Div/Gr
Username
4993 msgs.
Best scorer
sorry to derail, but free gb definitely works through sponsorpay. I haven't used the others.

Free Golden Balls 25/02/2012 21:54 1,273 SponsorPay
Free Golden Balls 22/02/2012 20:28 326 SponsorPay
Free Golden Balls 08/12/2011 22:15 988 SponsorPay
Free Golden Balls 12/11/2011 19:50 420 SponsorPay
Free Golden Balls 07/11/2011 15:03 1,030 SponsorPay

sometimes it's not clear how far you have to register before being credited. i've found you can message sponsorpay & work through it, emailing screen grabs as evidence etc.
21/09/2012 11:17
  - Div/Gr
Username
2149 msgs.
Best scorer
Sir A. PlentyGoals said:
"
I'm gonna throw it down as well and vent my frustration here. We've had a Beta simulator for 2 seasons now and it's a crap upgrade or update, yet I recently read that Beta was to be launched as the new "stable" simulator in off season. What? are you crazy, it fixed nothing. In fact, the bugs that arose are even more ridiculous than what we have currently. I'm not talking about the strange stats, who cares about that. The game play is awful in beta. I played every friendly in Beta to help you guys, but no updates were implemented during Beta testing to improve it.

Offsides are still crap, and the new bugs are such a concern that I feel we will just be spending more time trying to figure what else we will have to sacrifice just to win games in SM. Guys, football is a simple game, forwards score goals, midfielders assist them and defenders prevent goals. Make it work. We have supported you on several ventures and believe it's time we get some back.

Plenty

+1 ... well put Sir Plenty, well said.
21/09/2012 11:50
  - Div/Gr
1394 msgs.
International
rabioso01 said:

2-
I purchased GBs, using my phone, and my credit card account was charged but my SM account was never credited... I wrote costumer service several times and they have never answered.

i got them to agree to refund me £20 for a pack manager i bought but never cam to me

they agreed to refund it - they showed me their refund slip

but i never got my £20 back
21/09/2012 12:29
  - Div/Gr
Username
3059 msgs.
Best scorer
they agreed to refund it - they showed me their refund slip

but i never got my £20 back

this is called a frame
this thread is starting to freak me out...
21/09/2012 13:00
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5