Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
  Forum » General » Dear U-Play Online,  Date
1382 msgs.
International
Wow, powerful stuff going on in this corner of the forum.

Well, it appears that the frustrations have reached new levels. Many stuck in the cross fire but, the truth is just as everyone here has stated. This community is being thrown to the waist side and for what? Where else are you going to get the mixed commitment from people all over the world to play a game like this one?

Its especially disappointing when paying customers are being roped in and then passed off when they have a problem. Its a problem when concerns that have been discussed among people in the game are not listened to and rules and new updates are enforced without proper discussion from those making the final decisions.

These managers are not creating a foundation of claims on mere conjecture rather, this is a moment when people are throwing the rotted fruit of labor back to you for what you all created and promised and have failed to do.
21/09/2012 13:03
  - Div/Gr
Username
4820 msgs.
Best scorer
wiveliscombe afc said:
rabioso01 said:

2-
I purchased GBs, using my phone, and my credit card account was charged but my SM account was never credited... I wrote costumer service several times and they have never answered.

i got them to agree to refund me £20 for a pack manager i bought but never cam to me

they agreed to refund it - they showed me their refund slip

but i never got my £20 back

I was personally involved in this. Did you had a word with paypal???
21/09/2012 14:04
  - Div/Gr
3547 msgs.
Best scorer
I think it's great since i haven't watch the Sim for the whole season so i don't know what Bugs do they have ^_^
Who cares , hahaha
21/09/2012 14:07
  - Div/Gr
1394 msgs.
International
:S i went on the pay pal help website with the reference code for the transaction but was unable to find the right transaction, lost heart and put the whole thing down to a bad experience 21/09/2012 14:36
  - Div/Gr
Username
1835 msgs.
International
i dont agree 100%

Sim is moving forward. those who played last year can testify. it is just a bit slow for our patience.
21/09/2012 15:58
  - Div/Gr
Username
4993 msgs.
Best scorer
a message once every 6 months about another product/game isn't really that intrusive is it?

the current sim is much better than a few seasons ago. there is a nice variety of tactics people are using. a few things need tweaking, sure, but overall i'm pretty happy in the game.

if you are still having trouble with offsides, read the faqs. if you still have trouble after that, pm me (unless you are a mobile user ).

21/09/2012 16:27
  - Div/Gr
Username
4820 msgs.
Best scorer
Other than the stupid offside at penalty, this sim is pretty much decent.

The beta server is equal to garbage.

The developers were on the verge of implementing it. Thankfully they are not finally..

P.S. I hardly have more than 1-2 offsides in a match.
21/09/2012 16:38
  - Div/Gr
Username
1117 msgs.
International
@bluegene said:
I would like to use this thread to inform in advance that I'll be leaving the game if this beta server its implemented

Regards
[I55]Bluegene

blue RESPECT!
21/09/2012 17:06
  - Div/Gr
1394 msgs.
International
21/09/2012 17:11
  - Div/Gr
Username
130 msgs.
Substitute
+923832434

Dee12345 said:
Dear @Rand, @Ranru, @whoever_developer,

In response to your question:

"WOULD YOU LIKE TO HELP US IMPROVE THE NEW GAME OF U-PLAY ONLINE?"

I believe I speak on behalf of all SM when I say:

NO. I most definitely would not.

We have all tried to help you to improve THIS game for over a year now, and all we do is get ignored, or get delivered second hand excuses.

So please don't take offence at me reading the title of your message, and then not bothering to read the content, because that question is cheeky at best.

Yours,

Loyal SM Manager.

21/09/2012 17:52
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5