Go to page 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12
  Forum » General » new updates for season 8th. Date
1394 msgs.
International
oh i agree assassin but what can we do now lol

if u could then transfer gbs back into real cash then we could give up our day jobs - i remember hearing about some Japanese girl who had made $1m real cash by selling real estate in 2nd life
21/09/2012 17:03
  - Div/Gr
Username
4993 msgs.
Best scorer
wiveliscombe afc said:
No one else has much reason to bid more than 1m for my 20/14 RIM (fc 95) becuase no one else will know the fc of this player!

fair point. but at least people will have the chance to bid, rather than it being a closed exchange from one manager to another.

if the player gets trained it's pretty easy to guess their prog for coaches 80 and above.
21/09/2012 17:06
  - Div/Gr
1394 msgs.
International
yeah i guess u win me over aleph 21/09/2012 17:07
  - Div/Gr
Username
3880 msgs.
Best scorer
assassin13 said:
wiveliscombe afc said:
shariq97 said:
But what about the GB transfers ??? Does it include money and players or only GB ?? and if it is with money or player then how can it be transferred??

the idea being u can gift a m8 gbs, not to sell players in return for gbs, what i think u were implying?

Who is gonna pay for gbs and give has a free gift to other managers ? I think it will be gbs+cash for players !

i already have given GBs as a gift to a friend
21/09/2012 17:09
  - Div/Gr
Username
21391 msgs.
Golden Ball
Hey,bowsey that should be me i just accepted a gift of 100gbs from him,but can be added as soon as the season starts

Edited by Oyewale 21-09-2012 17:15
21/09/2012 17:12
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6
423 msgs.
First-team player
bowsey1986 said:
assassin13 said:
wiveliscombe afc said:
shariq97 said:
But what about the GB transfers ??? Does it include money and players or only GB ?? and if it is with money or player then how can it be transferred??

the idea being u can gift a m8 gbs, not to sell players in return for gbs, what i think u were implying?

Who is gonna pay for gbs and give has a free gift to other managers ? I think it will be gbs+cash for players !

i already have given GBs as a gift to a friend

when?
21/09/2012 17:17
  - Div/Gr
Username
21 msgs.
Child's coach
Once i came across a suggestion of adding Tactics individually for forwards, midfielders & Defenders.
It was well appreciated if that can be added it would be a value addition and more exciting.

There are few things i wish Striker manager could have:

1) Firstly make golden balls a little cheaper, which will attract more buyers. { Eg: lesser the price of stadium tickets more the buyers }
2) Stamina loss to be lenient. (5 points a day or make the proportion of loss<++gain)
3) Make an option to scout within a school for desired position player as the maintenance fee is too high.
4) Make free kicks & penalties 3D during live simulation. (Being over ambitious here )

Well anyways guys you are doing a great job devs. Good job. I like your Game.
21/09/2012 17:20
  - Div/Gr
Username
436 msgs.
First-team player
why limit market of juniors only to auction? that's silly. They need to focus on the real problems in this game. Sales of juniors didnt need fixing 21/09/2012 18:05
  - Div/Gr
Username
2768 msgs.
Best scorer
sanyam said:
i like the update of juniors only through auction.. but there are few cases:

how to increase the clause of junior?
If direct buy is enabled, then one can always have transfer agreement.

agreed with this issue, give us a way to increase clause of our players.

they have to start some where, they did here. let's hope other fixes will hop in some time.
21/09/2012 18:07
  - Div/Gr
Fiscal
3449 msgs.
Best scorer
wiveliscombe afc said:
when u want a youth from now on u will have to make sure u win the auction

of course thinking about it, if i wanted to sell a high fc youth to a m8 for cheap (the reason for this change) i could just auction him for cheap and tell my m8 to make sure he wins auction. No one else has much reason to bid more than 1m for my 20/14 RIM (fc 95) becuase no one else will know the fc of this player!

It makes less sense more i think about it. If U play wanted us to spend more gbs then surely they would allow us to fc other managers players who are up for auction - no one suggest this to the devs ffs

I agree, you're still fully able to do the type of thing they're trying to prevent. If you find a high prog junior and you want to buy him off the manager you just message the guy and have him auction the player (so maybe you'll have to pay a little more if hes 35 average or something) you can still turn around, show his forecast and sell him for 10x what you paid for him, it just takes a little longer now.

If they really, really wanted to get around people doing this sort of thing they would make all 14 and 15 year olds forecasts visible when they're on auction. That way nobody is ever able to sneakily get a good deal and flip the player.

I do like the sending GB's to people option, provided they include an option to buy 10 GB's because then you can send someone the GB's when you want to see the forecast of a player if they don't want to spend it.

Edited by illex 21-09-2012 19:02
21/09/2012 18:16
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12