Go to page 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
  Forum » General » new updates for season 8th. Date
Username
28 msgs.
Child's coach
i think there should be some change for buying oter teams players .... some sort of the current team owning the team can accept or reject the offer 22/09/2012 00:14
  - Div/Gr
Username
412 msgs.
First-team player
I am one of the harshest critics of the developers here. It is no surprise I have some opinions. For once, I am glad to say I think I have some good feelings about the update, but sad to say I have some serious concerns. I will address each independently.

@ranru said,
- Juniors with 14-15 years old on auction
We detected some abuses when selling juniors. These juniors were sold for a low price and then the buyer resold the same junior for a much higher price. We decided to regulate the junior buying and selling by setting auctions as the only way to sell or purchase all the juniors with 14-15 years-old.

Cheating here is a significant problem. It needs to be rectified. This however is not the proper course of action. There has to be a more equitable way to prevent the cheating that was occurring without preventing completely valid transactions. Perhaps any sale of a 14/15 year old of a progression greater than 80 (or 70) needs to be approved by a fiscal? I can't imagine there are so many that this would completely overload the fiscals, but it would solve the significant cheating problem that exists, without removing a key component of that game which is building relationships with other managers to help be competitive in the larger landscape. If you want this game to remain social this kind of behavior ABSOLUTELY kills one of the very things that has people organizing Private Leagues and enjoying the game together. PLEASE reconsider this.

@ranru said,
- Give Golden Balls to friends: From season 8 you will have the option to purchase golden balls and give them to the user you want to.
Note: This option is available only with golden balls purchased at the moment of sending the gift, so you cannot give golden balls you have already in your account or golden balls gotten via free golden balls systems. New achievement regarding this option can be implemented.

This is a fantastic upgrade. It adds a nice component for us as managers and helps you guys earn money. This is the kind of feature we like to see! Thank you. It was also one that was asked for, so you get double points for listening!

@ranru said,
- Removing the multi-offering for juniors.

This wouldn't sting so much if you weren't pushing 14/15 year olds to auction only. Please feel free to keep this feature but remove the auction only feature.

@ranru said,
- Formation training for employees will be unlimited, being 99% the maximum percentage that can be reached. Prices of courses will vary a lot. We will send you further information next season

The English on this one is shaky, but it sounds like you will allow GB spending to train a staff member from any % to 99%. This is GREAT. Another easy implementation for you guys. A feature that has been asked for AND it puts more money in your pockets.

@ranru said,
- The task developed by the @ (moderator, fiscal or administrator) will appear in the profile information.

I will be honest, I have NO idea what the hell this means.

@ranru said,
- Supporters
In the team profile information you will have the possibility to give a name to your supporters.

While this is a cute feature, seems like time could have been spent elsewhere more beneficially.

@ranru said,
- Progression will be visible as Forecast. You can get the progression of a player by paying golden balls.

A lot of people have asked for this, depending on GB cost this could be great. Overall a good feature and right idea to make some money on it. Might be worth including progression lookup as part of the pack manager.

@ranru said,
- Express auctions: We open the possibility to put up for auction players for 24 hours-48 hours or 72hours

I have been asking for this since the beginning. SO very happy to see it come live. Looks like the perfect implementation. Takes full advantage of all code already in UI. Kudos!

@ranru said,
- Simulator
We will not update the current simulator with the changes of beta simulator because we consider there are some problems to be fixed before to update the stable version.

This sounds like a prudent move.

All in all this looks like a good update, but I think you are messing a great update by adding that auction only piece.

Edited by dneighbors 22-09-2012 01:25
22/09/2012 01:23
  - Div/Gr
2608 msgs.
Best scorer
dneighbors said:

@ranru said,
- The task developed by the @ (moderator, fiscal or administrator) will appear in the profile information.

Meaning you will be able to know who is fiscal, moderator or administrator just by looking at an @'s profile.
22/09/2012 01:39
  - Div/Gr
Username
7 msgs.
Cadet
When a player is running with the ball he cannot give away a free kick, have lost a match or 2 from rediculous penaltys and free kicks when i was in possesion of the ball 22/09/2012 01:40
  - Div/Gr
Username
4993 msgs.
Best scorer
andyb81 said:
When a player is running with the ball he cannot give away a free kick, have lost a match or 2 from rediculous penaltys and free kicks when i was in possesion of the ball

what if the player running with the ball elbows an opponent in the face?
22/09/2012 01:48
  - Div/Gr
Fiscal
6832 msgs.
Golden Ball
@ranru said: @ranru said,
We detected some abuses when selling juniors. These juniors were sold for a low price and then the buyer resold the same junior for a much higher price. We decided to regulate the junior buying and selling by setting auctions as the only way to sell or purchase all the juniors with 14-15 years-old.

Absolute stupid idea, we should be allowed to buy and sell them anyway we want, no more hostile of young juniors is going to be stupid
22/09/2012 10:21
  Steel City - Div4/Gr27
Username
4993 msgs.
Best scorer
as it's such a cornerstone of the game I'm assuming hostiling won't be affected, just sales. 22/09/2012 10:58
  - Div/Gr
Fiscal
6832 msgs.
Golden Ball
That won't solve the buying low selling high though, I thought it would have been for the managers that hostile for 50k then sell for 25m+ 22/09/2012 11:38
  Steel City - Div4/Gr27
Username
1399 msgs.
International

@ranru said: @ranru said,

if the devs want managers who cant buy GB in game they should jst ask.i usually sell my scool playrs thro TA,not cause i wnt to sell them cheap bt cause this way i get more money as i publicise his prog in scool,wait till i get two or more offers nd sell to highest offer as i dont hav gb to publish FC.now how am i supposed to get their worth?

Edited by super striker king 22-09-2012 16:11
22/09/2012 16:08
  - Div/Gr
3547 msgs.
Best scorer
Good updates ^_^
22/09/2012 16:21
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12