Go to page 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
  Forum » General » new updates for season 8th. Date
Username
4993 msgs.
Best scorer
super striker king said:
now how am i supposed to get their worth?

set the starting price of the auction at your asking price.
22/09/2012 20:18
  - Div/Gr
Username
38 msgs.
Child's coach
I think GB gift is a perfect way to bribe matches.... 23/09/2012 01:43
  - Div/Gr
3547 msgs.
Best scorer
nghizza said:
I think GB gift is a perfect way to bribe matches....

Hahahaha, True ^_^
23/09/2012 04:12
  - Div/Gr
Username
1 msgs.
Ball boy
Is nice formation but i need to know more about it yet 23/09/2012 05:02
  - Div/Gr
Username
1288 msgs.
International
aleph44 said:
super striker king said:
now how am i supposed to get their worth?

set the starting price of the auction at your asking price.

And how will we do that without spending GB ?
Resigning and removing R will cost 10 GB. Same can be spent to show FC. So to get a proper price for our player from now on we will have to spend 10 GB anyway !

Thing is this those guys who buys and resells junior at high price won't be affected at all as they don't mind spending GBs. It would affect the guys without much GBs.

Removing multi offer for juniors sucks too. What would we now do, if a guy has has a 90 pro RIM and I a 90 pro LIM and we just want to exchange these guys ? Yes we can do that through auction but it would be hugely complicated, as being an open auction, one might get sold for a higher price.

So all in all these updates might have been aimed towards curbing cheating and all, but ultimately it will affect the honest players more by making the whole game a little bit more complicated and a little less social.
23/09/2012 07:55
  - Div/Gr
2608 msgs.
Best scorer
Or people can start from $0 and start advertising around chats and forums, no way this is going to stop people from socializing.

Others might value more the pack manager as removing (R) is free and I am guessing that's what U-play wants

Also even removing R doesn't work that well. I had a junior re-signed at a certain price so when I removed R, hostile clause still wasn't high enough. I couldn't re-sign again as you can only re-sign every 48h...I had to put my player on auction and buy back which cost me a decent amount of taxes...

Edited by @patient 23-09-2012 08:55
23/09/2012 08:48
  - Div/Gr
Username
1288 msgs.
International
@patient said:
Or people can start from $0 and start advertising around chats and forums, no way this is going to stop people from socializing.

Actually won't that make the whole process more complicated ? Now to get a good price one has post numerous times on forums and chat(not a problem for me but lots of guys are busy with their life so cannot log in every few hours).

And what I meant by less social is that sometimes a best price maybe a few millions more than u offered but since that guy is known to u he will probably agree to sell to u. Here by a few millions I mean few millions only, say best offer is 27M he will sell u for 25M. But i don't see that happening now.

I wasn't talking about socializing on general chat and getting to know each other. That's a whole different thing and I have honestly no idea about what will affect it and how. I only meant 'social' in 'buying and selling' sense not in general social sense. Of course people will still discuss among themselves about better tactics and their other interests but that's not a worry here.
23/09/2012 09:18
  - Div/Gr
2608 msgs.
Best scorer
I personally don't think it will be that much complicated...If you have someone who used to buy your players, can't he still bid on auction?

Most people still used to advertise to get those transfer agreement deals in a certain way.
Some used to get approached, but the difference is now people will just bid.

Edited by @patient 23-09-2012 09:29
23/09/2012 09:28
  - Div/Gr
Username
4993 msgs.
Best scorer
as long as you can still increase the clause of your high prog youth it will all be fine.

it is essential to be able to increase youth clauses up to 100s of mil easily & without gb. i'm sure this will be included, because if it isn't it will be chaos
23/09/2012 10:39
  - Div/Gr
Username
1288 msgs.
International
Yeah best thing will be if we could control the clause when we promote from the school. That would really help. 23/09/2012 10:57
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12