Go to page 1, 2
  Forum » Notices » New Striker Manager Date
Username
369 msgs.
First-team player
New Striker Manager

Hello,

We are already working on the new version of Striker Manager. As you know we launched the Spanish version and we continue improving it. We have decided to postpone the opening of the World Striker version until being sure main bugs are already fixed. All the work done by devs for fixing bugs and improving the gameplay will be upgraded in the World Striker Manager version.

We will announce the official opening of the World Striker Manager soon.

Thank you very much for your patience.
10/06/2014 17:58
  - Div/Gr
Username
11 msgs.
Cadet
Hello,

Can you please make sure all our data is "migrated" ?

Thank You
10/06/2014 18:02
  - Div/Gr
Username
2417 msgs.
Best scorer
A|_i said:
Hello,

Thank You

data ? migrated ? even apple and google cant do that
10/06/2014 18:29
  - Div/Gr
Username
1 msgs.
Ball boy
cant wait for new game snds good, thankyou
10/06/2014 20:09
  - Div/Gr
Username
1 msgs.
Ball boy
monu said:
A|_i said:
Hello,

Thank You

data ? migrated ? even apple and google cant do that

10/06/2014 20:29
  - Div/Gr
Username
996 msgs.
MVP of the game
Considering that spanish version (I'm playin' it) is actually still in pretty early alpha state, I just wonder will the international version be postponed for at least a year, or they will just drop poor thing to the public no matter the fact that all and every crucial parts of the game are heavily bugged.

I just don't know what the hell they have tested so far all that time, because everything there is still right at starting point.

If car industry would functioned the way as this (and not just this) game is, we all be paying the gasoline to drive the cars with square wheels because programmers were to lazy to even test is that possible to drive.
10/06/2014 20:44
  - Div/Gr
3 msgs.
Ball boy
TNX 10/06/2014 20:58
  - Div/Gr
Username
3 msgs.
Ball boy
If software industry were to test till perfection we'd be all using Netscape navigator till 2090 to play strikermanager 10/06/2014 22:12
  - Div/Gr
Username
1338 msgs.
International
the spanish server game is full of bugs, really full of bugs, I have no idea why didn't they delay the launch until both versions are stable. Actually I have no idea why don't they do just one single server so we have more competition!

But then again, even the official facebook page is only in spanish now, it's quite dissapointing that the devs are ignoring the majority of the players that love this game...
10/06/2014 22:22
  - Div/Gr
Username
117 msgs.
Substitute
wow hope dat d new version will like be great,cool and hot
11/06/2014 05:52
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2