Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
  Forum » Notices » Update hints Season 16 Date
Username
1642 msgs.
International
anroca said:
ricdan1985 said:
@ranru, what does this mean? Not proper, grammatical English.

"New protection period of 24hours + x for renovations" Does that mean stadium constructions will have natural disasters occurring to them?

He is talking about renewal of players contracts, I guess

'I guess' isn't the official answer.

Please clarify @ranru.

***This comment specifically states somebody's name. No need for people to feel they can answer it, if they do not have the official answer.****
21/08/2014 13:27
  - Div/Gr
Username
5337 msgs.
Golden Ball
ricdan1985 said:
anroca said:
ricdan1985 said:

"New protection period of 24hours + x for renovations" Does that mean stadium constructions will have natural disasters occurring to them?

Please clarify @ranru.

***This comment specifically states somebody's name. No need for people to feel they can answer it, if they do not have the official answer.****

Means that the protection period will be 24+x (like when you promote a junior from school) instead of 24h when you re-sign a player.

P.D. Official answer.

Edited by SuTaGar 21-08-2014 13:33
21/08/2014 13:31
  A - Div2/Gr4
Username
2 msgs.
Ball boy
hmmmm 21/08/2014 13:32
  - Div/Gr
Username
369 msgs.
First-team player
Yes you are right! Sorry for this wrong explanation
This means that the protection of the players after a renewal will be 24 + x in order to avoid scripts like in juniors' promotions.
21/08/2014 13:36
  - Div/Gr
Username
369 msgs.
First-team player
SuTaGar said:
Remove all the free players This isn't spanish server, +70 average players are still valuable...

And fix the morale bug on auctions, I wouldn't want to see more +80 players in auction due to this

Edited by SuTaGar 21-08-2014 13:14

Here there are less free players than in Spanish server. The problem of morale bug will be complicated to be solved, but it is already reported.
21/08/2014 13:39
  - Div/Gr
Username
9897 msgs.
Golden Ball
@ranru said:
Update hints about season 16

- The button export / import in tactic section will be removed.
Ranru, by doing this, it means you're taking this awesome idea off totally. http://en.strikermanager.com/foros/hilo.php?id=336402
My take is if you take that button out, make it possible for mobile users to edit their advance formations without using system.

Edited by Whatamidoinghere 21-08-2014 13:46
21/08/2014 13:44
  - Div/Gr
Username
9897 msgs.
Golden Ball

Edited by Whatamidoinghere 21-08-2014 13:50
21/08/2014 13:49
  - Div/Gr
Username
49 msgs.
Child's coach
ricdan1985 said:
anroca said:
ricdan1985 said:

Please clarify @ranru.

Of course it wasn´t an official answer, but in the Spanish server it is the same, so i "felt free" to answer just trying to help... You have your clarification ricdan1985, "I guess" you feel happy....
21/08/2014 14:13
  Luton Town FC - Div3/Gr3
Username
5337 msgs.
Golden Ball
anroca said:
ricdan1985 said:
anroca said:
ricdan1985 said:

Please clarify @ranru.

Of course it wasn´t an official answer, but in the Spanish server it is the same, so i "felt free" to answer just trying to help... You have your clarification ricdan1985, "I guess" you feel happy....

Hahahaha
21/08/2014 14:15
  A - Div2/Gr4
Username
75 msgs.
Rookie
"Hope you like the oncoming updates"...

...I really don't like 2 of them!

1- The export/import button - I totally hate the fact that now I have to start from scratch a new tactic. I usually bring one of mine in existance and make changes from it to save time and trouble on positions of players on the field in advanced mode! (very bad update)

2- Meh...

3- 5 top league standings get GB's...I like this update.

4- Not worried about this at all...my players never get enough skill points to fill one skill more than three points anyway. The bummer is to have to put them again...but that's easy.

5- What the hell? When I want to re-sign, players usually ask for twice the money to get the release clause the same as it was. We increase the average of the player and he halves his value each time he re-signs the contract. Now with only 4 years...we will loose good players in an instant to bigger teams...or free them just because what he asks for salary is very overbudget to keep with a release clause so low. (very bad update).

6- 24h auctions removed. We pass from 2 or 4 hours...to 48 hours? When the player for sale is down to 24 hours from the 72 or 48 hours auction...what happens to it? Turns instantly to be sold on 4 hours, or the auction is off? Mixed feelings about this update.

7- Meh...

8- Meh...
21/08/2014 14:26
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5