Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
  Forum » Notices » Update hints Season 16 Date
Username
5337 msgs.
Golden Ball
Fahorax said:
@ranru said:

- The button export / import in tactic section will be removed.

Hi @ranru

As I read it somewhere else, this was made in order to reward tactical work instead of having a majority of the users only using formation they got from someone else.
As much as I like the idea, some else need to be added instead.

Take a simple exemple, I make a formation, and then want, keeping the same formation, sub my RF by a RW let say.
This means, in advanced tactics, having the RW coming in for the RF, and a NEW formation be used where the RF plays RW.

Now, it takes 1mn, once the formation is made, you copy and paste it into a second formation, then move the RF as RW. If you remove ALL possibilities to make copy and paste of formation, the user need to make a new formation from the begining just to move the RF to RW...
At a time when users seems to be spending less and less time on the game, who will take 15 to 20mn of his time for this?

My opinion is, remove the copy/paste formation as it is now, but the option to load a formation already in your own list.

Please check into this, as an user used to make a lot of tactical work, honestly the update as it is will only push more out of the game.. when it is supposed to reward the managers making their own formation.....

Check "copy formation", below the formation list, you don't need those ugly buttons to copy them to another slot
27/08/2014 09:33
  A - Div2/Gr4
Username
3059 msgs.
Best scorer
SuTaGar said:
Fahorax said:
@ranru said:

Hi @ranru

As I read it somewhere else, this was made in order to reward tactical work instead of having a majority of the users only using formation they got from someone else.

Take a simple exemple, I make a formation, and then want, keeping the same formation, sub my RF by a RW let say.
This means, in advanced tactics, having the RW coming in for the RF, and a NEW formation be used where the RF plays RW.

Now, it takes 1mn, once the formation is made, you copy and paste it into a second formation, then move the RF as RW. If you remove ALL possibilities to make copy and paste of formation, the user need to make a new formation from the begining just to move the RF to RW...
At a time when users seems to be spending less and less time on the game, who will take 15 to 20mn of his time for this?

My opinion is, remove the copy/paste formation as it is now, but the option to load a formation already in your own list.

Please check into this, as an user used to make a lot of tactical work, honestly the update as it is will only push more out of the game.. when it is supposed to reward the managers making their own formation.....

Check "copy formation", below the formation list, you don't need those ugly buttons to copy them to another slot

haha well done, thanks for tip (front of my eyes)
27/08/2014 09:37
  - Div/Gr
Username
107 msgs.
Substitute
If I promote a junior this season and sign him to a 7 year contract will his contract be reduced to 4 years next season? Please only those qualified to answer this with certainty respond. Thanks so much. 10/09/2014 05:43
  - Div/Gr
Username
3059 msgs.
Best scorer
jt4prez said:
If I promote a junior this season and sign him to a 7 year contract will his contract be reduced to 4 years next season? Please only those qualified to answer this with certainty respond. Thanks so much.

Confirmed, it happened on the ES server.
10/09/2014 05:46
  - Div/Gr
Username
5349 msgs.
Golden Ball
jt4prez said:
If I promote a junior this season and sign him to a 7 year contract will his contract be reduced to 4 years next season? Please only those qualified to answer this with certainty respond. Thanks so much.

Yes it would reduce to 4years (I'm sure,ES server tested)...
And all skills shall be removed for you to re-assign...
10/09/2014 05:46
  - Div/Gr
Username
623 msgs.
MVP of the game
hw am i going to invite frnd to striker manager 24/09/2014 11:23
  - Div/Gr
Fiscal
1835 msgs.
International
Are players who already have more than three points and a particular skill category going to be changed retrospectively or will it only be those gaining skills going forward. Hopefully the former (which clearly hasn't happened yet) is true, as the second provides a ridiculous advantage to more established players. 26/09/2014 08:33
  - Div/Gr
Username
21401 msgs.
Golden Ball
Fahorax said:
@ranru said:

Hi @ranru

we really need those buttons,dont remove them.
26/09/2014 14:25
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6
Username
9897 msgs.
Golden Ball
Too late man. You have over enjoyed your holiday 26/09/2014 15:11
  - Div/Gr
Username
21401 msgs.
Golden Ball
What? Its indeed a bad idea! 26/09/2014 16:02
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6