Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 31
  Forum » General » New updates for season 19 Date
Username
3325 msgs.
Best scorer
Ali Agharabi said:
sicox86 said:
Almost none of these posts have anything to do with the updates for S19. Sort it out, guys, this is not the suggestion forum. This is:
http://en.strikermanager.com/foros/foro.php?id=42724

My comment about the updates - I like them, for the most part, but, I wonder, what is the logic behind reducing the retirement age for the next few seasons, rather than, say, limiting it at 35 or whatever as a flat implementation?

Yeah, it's not really one reasonable update the developers can think of. So, what they are trying to say inevitably, is that very very soon, the retirement age will reduce so much that players will retire at 18 years!

Incredible.

hhhmm,how can that possible
18/06/2015 12:14
  - Div/Gr
Username
24 msgs.
Child's coach
@iCasta_USA said:
Hello Strikers,

Here you can comment the new updates for season 19.

http://en.strikermanager.com/foros/hilo.php?accion=bloquear&id=433306

Greetings.

Not being able to protect our youth players is awful. Its a decision that suits the top/rich teams and the top/rich teams only. Why should I pay my youth team stupid wages just to keep them? I may quit next season. I've been playing for years and recent updates have sent the game backwards (no 24hour auction and less years on contracts) but this new update is going to ruin the game. Disgusting work....well done guys
18/06/2015 12:15
  - Div/Gr
Username
403 msgs.
First-team player
I'm a old manager. And our Jr. players loaned in this season? How we will adjust the salary of these players? I can't lost these Jr. Players.

Please, could you review this case of all old managers? Probably we have a lot of old managers with this situatuon.

Regards.

@iCasta_USA said:
Hello Strikers,

Greetings.

18/06/2015 12:29
  - Div/Gr
Username
27 msgs.
Child's coach
decreasing the player retirement year by one each season is uncall for....can you pls let it stop at 35 18/06/2015 12:31
  - Div/Gr
Username
929 msgs.
MVP of the game
Starking said:
decreasing the player retirement year by one each season is uncall for....can you pls let it stop at 35

i wanted it to even be increased to 38
18/06/2015 12:33
  - Div/Gr
Username
1452 msgs.
International
Nice one 18/06/2015 12:38
  ®🔥D€M√{G©D$} - Div3/Gr4
Username
1452 msgs.
International
Nice one 18/06/2015 12:38
  ®🔥D€M√{G©D$} - Div3/Gr4
Username
929 msgs.
MVP of the game
jaja ne said:
Hello leaders of striker manager. I have advice, plz next season divided the striker cup into different catogorise eg div1 should play only with div1 and also 2,3,4,5,6 so that final the can be 1,2,3,4,5,6 I hope my advice will be consideration tnanks

the it will not be called striker cup anymore because each div. Has different number of grades e.g div1 has only 1grade and div.5 has more than 200 grades. So it will over work the server.
18/06/2015 12:42
  - Div/Gr
Username
929 msgs.
MVP of the game
ebilade said:
good idea, please make it possible for our loaned players to come back if they are not trained for 7wks

lol
18/06/2015 12:43
  - Div/Gr
Username
15 msgs.
Cadet
Amazingdave911 said:
@iCasta_USA said:
Hello Strikers,

Greetings.

Not being able to protect our youth players is awful. Its a decision that suits the top/rich teams and the top/rich teams only. Why should I pay my youth team stupid wages just to keep them? I may quit next season. I've been playing for years and recent updates have sent the game backwards (no 24hour auction and less years on contracts) but this new update is going to ruin the game. Disgusting work....well done guys

The new managers aren´t important than old. We haven´t enought money to keeping our young player away from the old manager. Last updates are only good for them. Like you, every season I have more desire to leave until you get to really get tired and leave it at last because with each new update to take more and make it more difficult to enjoy the game.
18/06/2015 12:45
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 31