929 msgs.
MVP of the game
+1 18/06/2015 12:47
  - Div/Gr
Username
5195 msgs.
Golden Ball
Overwork the server you say??
So you mean only Div1 teams will be dominating the cup..?
It's totally unfair..,
It's was suppose to be competitive cup..
We also long for the CUP too.

Let hear what the Admin will have to say.
18/06/2015 12:48
  - Div/Gr
Username
929 msgs.
MVP of the game
FISCAL10 said:
Overwork the server you say??
So you mean only Div1 teams will be dominating the cup..?
It's totally unfair..,
It's was suppose to be competitive cup..
We also long for the CUP too.

Let hear what the Admin will have to say.

that is why you will work harder to be promoted to higher division's
18/06/2015 12:51
  - Div/Gr
Username
5195 msgs.
Golden Ball
Hmmm.!
Still not good.
18/06/2015 12:53
  - Div/Gr
Username
1808 msgs.
International
Ali Agharabi said:
sicox86 said:
Almost none of these posts have anything to do with the updates for S19. Sort it out, guys, this is not the suggestion forum. This is:
http://en.strikermanager.com/foros/foro.php?id=42724

My comment about the updates - I like them, for the most part, but, I wonder, what is the logic behind reducing the retirement age for the next few seasons, rather than, say, limiting it at 35 or whatever as a flat implementation?

Yeah, it's not really one reasonable update the developers can think of. So, what they are trying to say inevitably, is that very very soon, the retirement age will reduce so much that players will retire at 18 years!

Incredible.

you guys are having good points ... i see no improvement in market and even the game in the coming seasons when a player can retire at the season at just 18years of age!!!
18/06/2015 12:53
  - Div/Gr
Username
929 msgs.
MVP of the game
lolllll!!!!! 18/06/2015 12:54
  - Div/Gr
Username
5195 msgs.
Golden Ball
Ain't seeing any improvement so far.! 18/06/2015 12:57
  - Div/Gr
Username
1808 msgs.
International
Amazingdave911 said:
@iCasta_USA said:
Hello Strikers,

Here you can comment the new updates for season 19.

http://en.strikermanager.com/foros/hilo.php?accion=bloquear&id=433306

Greetings.

Not being able to protect our youth players is awful. Its a decision that suits the top/rich teams and the top/rich teams only. Why should I pay my youth team stupid wages just to keep them? I may quit next season. I've been playing for years and recent updates have sent the game backwards (no 24hour auction and less years on contracts) but this new update is going to ruin the game. Disgusting work....well done guys

i support your motion friend...
18/06/2015 12:57
  - Div/Gr
Fiscal
2949 msgs.
Best scorer
ricdan1985 said:
Can the devs please clarify whether there will be a one-week protection period for re-signing juniors and returning loaned players?

There will still be a weeks time after the server starts, presuming it starts on time, so that you have enough time to increase their clause to market value or higher.

To those worrying not being able to protect your juniors... The increase in their salary will be very small and wont add than more than a few million to your wage bill. You will be able to protect them easily. You just have to make their clause equal to or higher than their market value.
18/06/2015 13:02
  AFCB Mercenaries - Div3/Gr2
Username
929 msgs.
MVP of the game
@Colebourn said:
ricdan1985 said:
Can the devs please clarify whether there will be a one-week protection period for re-signing juniors and returning loaned players?

There will still be a weeks time after the server starts, presuming it starts on time, so that you have enough time to increase their clause to market value or higher.

To those worrying not being able to protect your juniors... The increase in their salary will be very small and wont add than more than a few million to your wage bill. You will be able to protect them easily. You just have to make their clause equal to or higher than their market value.

then where do we get the money to pay themm?
18/06/2015 13:04
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 31