Go to page 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 31
  Forum » General » New updates for season 19 Date
Username
28 msgs.
Child's coach
the increase in wages brings out the managing skil of a striker manager u shud spend acording 2 hw u earn. pls some playas like iniesta stil play wel i beg dnt move it forward to 33 again help d young smers. i want to ask can a players hostile clause b paid on mobile. Thanks in anticipation 18/06/2015 13:25
  - Div/Gr
Username
5195 msgs.
Golden Ball
+1. 18/06/2015 13:25
  - Div/Gr
Fiscal
2949 msgs.
Best scorer
It sounds worse than it is... Once you start resigning to market value you will realise their salaries aren't that high to cause you to go bankcrupt. Also I'm sure a lot of you have seniors salaries that are too high and can be reduced to save money, like I have done.

I can guarantee you won't go bankcrupt as easily as you think.. If you're hostiled, they should be paying a proper price and you will not be losing out unless you set the wrong clause.

Give it a try before you criticise the new system, it wont be that bad.
18/06/2015 13:26
  AFCB Mercenaries - Div3/Gr2
Username
15 msgs.
Cadet
FISCAL10 said:
To me his new improvement will only favor those manager in top divisions(1,2,3). And will frustrate we in lower divisions.

+1+1+1+1
18/06/2015 13:26
  - Div/Gr
Username
5195 msgs.
Golden Ball
Yea..
It's totally unfair.
18/06/2015 13:27
  - Div/Gr
Username
5195 msgs.
Golden Ball
Seems you don't understand what we're saying. 18/06/2015 13:28
  - Div/Gr
Username
929 msgs.
MVP of the game
@Colebourn said:
It sounds worse than it is... Once you start resigning to market value you will realise their salaries aren't that high to cause you to go bankcrupt. Also I'm sure a lot of you have seniors salaries that are too high and can be reduced to save money, like I have done.

I can guarantee you won't go bankcrupt as easily as you think.. If you're hostiled, they should be paying a proper price and you will not be losing out unless you set the wrong clause.

Give it a try before you criticise the new system, it wont be that bad.

the new improvement is not welcomed
18/06/2015 13:30
  - Div/Gr
Username
5195 msgs.
Golden Ball
The new improvement may favor you.,but it doesn't favor us. 18/06/2015 13:32
  - Div/Gr
Fiscal
2949 msgs.
Best scorer
FISCAL10 said:
Seems you don't understand what we're saying.

Well using your junior team, you barely have them resigned and still you have them. So basically your wage bill wont change at all.
18/06/2015 13:32
  AFCB Mercenaries - Div3/Gr2
Username
373 msgs.
First-team player
willyakugbe said:
I think their should be a "letter R" button on Senior players, like their is in junior but it will stand for "RETIRE" so instead of firing the player one will just Retire him.
For example a player stays with a team from the age of 17years and at 33 or 34 if you fire such a player he won't go to the HALL OF FAME, he will just go like that but if you RETIRE such player he will be in that Hall of fame.

Its just a though I had. Maybe someone can prove me wrong on this notion

Having a player in hall of fame is a profit in all ways. If there is a R button always for seniors,people will just players and retire them to send them to hall of fame and then appoint them as staff to increase their staff ratings. It will be all too easy.

So even if we are to have a R button,that should be only applicable to players with appropriate hall of fame points otherwise the concept of hall of fame will ahve no value. And again,noone would want to simply fire a player that can go to hall of fame cuz hall of fame players become ur staff and improve their ratings.
18/06/2015 13:33
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 31