Golden Ball
What goes around comes around. 18/06/2015 13:49
  - Div/Gr
Username
929 msgs.
MVP of the game
Fateda said:
FISCAL10 said:
I agree with Juniors playing their own PL's and generating revenue.

thumbs up bro let sm b real let juniors get injured generate funds and even red card again let there b awards 4 fair play team(dat team dat colects least amount of cards in a season) in both snr nd jnr sm stil d bst though jst wot we want. Lest i 4get can i beg dat players of teams dat are bot be vulnerable to buying wit direct purchase price. on d issue of jnr salary is it dat playas would hav salary increased only or dos dat are high would hav his reduced. on gk age vandersar retired at 40 and was stil gud even if oda playas age limit would go dwn nt gk. I need d admin 2 c 2 these

not in support to this
18/06/2015 13:51
  - Div/Gr
Fiscal
4039 msgs.
Best scorer
FISCAL10 said:
What goes around comes around.

Great! Now you seem to get how hostiling works, you'll be just fine!

Pay your players a fair wage, train them up, embrace a player being hostiled from you at above market value.

The only ones who will really lose out to this are those who wouldn't otherwise be able to play the game anyway. Which side are you on?
18/06/2015 13:53
  FC Kylle - Div2/Gr3
Username
929 msgs.
MVP of the game
sicox86 said:
FISCAL10 said:
What goes around comes around.

Great! Now you seem to get how hostiling works, you'll be just fine!

Pay your players a fair wage, train them up, embrace a player being hostiled from you at above market value.

The only ones who will really lose out to this are those who wouldn't otherwise be able to play the game anyway. Which side are you on?

managing the system
18/06/2015 13:54
  - Div/Gr
Username
28 msgs.
Child's coach
Michaeljonah said:
Fateda said:
FISCAL10 said:
I agree with Juniors playing their own PL's and generating revenue.

thumbs up bro let sm b real let juniors get injured generate funds and even red card again let there b awards 4 fair play team(dat team dat colects least amount of cards in a season) in both snr nd jnr sm stil d bst though jst wot we want. Lest i 4get can i beg dat players of teams dat are bot be vulnerable to buying wit direct purchase price. on d issue of jnr salary is it dat playas would hav salary increased only or dos dat are high would hav his reduced. on gk age vandersar retired at 40 and was stil gud even if oda playas age limit would go dwn nt gk. I need d admin 2 c 2 these

not in support to this

mic u seem nt 2 agree to anytin
18/06/2015 13:56
  - Div/Gr
Username
5195 msgs.
Golden Ball
You're in div2,you get more income than we in div5 so "blah blah blah" it's won't affect you. 18/06/2015 13:57
  - Div/Gr
Username
373 msgs.
First-team player
FISCAL10 said:
You're in div2,you get more income than we in div5 so "blah blah blah" it's won't affect you.

he has got more players to protect than you have. When you will have as many good juniors as him,you might hav as well reached a higher div. I dont think people will go for 80pg juniors. They are available for peanuts even now. How many 85pg juniors do you have? How many really high avg juniors do you have. By really high,i mean more than 70avg cuz less than that are worth only 10-20m. Setting release clause to that wont be difficult for us lower div managers
18/06/2015 14:01
  - Div/Gr
Username
2960 msgs.
Best scorer
@iCasta_USA said:
Hello Strikers,

Here you can comment the new updates for season 19.

http://en.strikermanager.com/foros/hilo.php?accion=bloquear&id=433306

Greetings.

Great updates keep it up,i hope you put in some new ones from suggestions too.
18/06/2015 14:01
  FC Hrom - Div1/Gr1
Username
28 msgs.
Child's coach
mic if u hav gud playas u mst expect to spend or lose them 2 a team dat want to spend. Teams in divs 1 and two recieve more bt they also pay more dan we do 90 avg playas colect more dan yours everyone would feel the pain at the opening stages bt if ure a gud manager u wud adjust 18/06/2015 14:01
  - Div/Gr
Username
20 msgs.
Cadet
too bad why will player retire @d age of 33 or 34 toooooooo baaad
18/06/2015 14:03
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 31