International
It's better now. It's just to upgrade one or two things 20/06/2015 09:35
  - Div/Gr
Username
5337 msgs.
Golden Ball
Tomzyk00 said:
Why? Whatamisaying

Because managers used to hostile forwards from div 5-6 with +100 goals scored just to get those GBs, and those hostiles were usually out of market.

Edited by SuTaGar 20-06-2015 09:47
20/06/2015 09:44
  A - Div2/Gr4
Username
1684 msgs.
International
Ok 20/06/2015 09:53
  - Div/Gr
Username
28 msgs.
Child's coach
ForzaJuve! said:
Whatamidoinghere said:
hardewale said:
Pls when someone wins league give us money so that we will be able to buy players

Are you saying your sponsor gives you water?.

Yeah or peanuts lol

dat does nt apen in real lyf make dis game real at least u get gbs
20/06/2015 15:46
  - Div/Gr
Username
28 msgs.
Child's coach
Kachi Dox said:
OWK

maybe u dont know no capital leta
20/06/2015 15:51
  - Div/Gr
Username
1190 msgs.
International
I do agree with the new update as it will make the money fly from big teams to medium low ones and it will also make the transfer fees lower and more real...however I just don't get one thing:

In order to resign juniors, do we have to achieve the goal of 1st anniversary? I mean I first registered on the 16th of September, which means that I just played only two weeks of my first season on the game. So next season will it be counted as my 5th or 4th season in the game? Will I be able to resign juniors next year or not? Thanks
20/06/2015 16:56
  - Div/Gr
Username
3066 msgs.
Best scorer
Fateda said:
ForzaJuve! said:
Whatamidoinghere said:
hardewale said:
Pls when someone wins league give us money so that we will be able to buy players

Yeah or peanuts lol

In real life club also lives from tickets and sponsors as you do here so save money invest in stadium and get better sponsor deals by winning games.
20/06/2015 16:59
  - Div/Gr
Username
5337 msgs.
Golden Ball
Durnorf said:
I do agree with the new update as it will make the money fly from big teams to medium low ones and it will also make the transfer fees lower and more real...however I just don't get one thing:

In order to resign juniors, do we have to achieve the goal of 1st anniversary? I mean I first registered on the 16th of September, which means that I just played only two weeks of my first season on the game. So next season will it be counted as my 5th or 4th season in the game? Will I be able to resign juniors next year or not? Thanks

You'll be able to resign them, I've verified that in ES server.

Edited by SuTaGar 20-06-2015 17:14
20/06/2015 17:14
  A - Div2/Gr4
Username
2476 msgs.
Best scorer
ForzaJuve! said:
Fateda said:
ForzaJuve! said:
Whatamidoinghere said:
hardewale said:

Yeah or peanuts lol

In real life club also lives from tickets and sponsors as you do here so save money invest in stadium and get better sponsor deals by winning games.

Pls u guys why cant u post our team on bet 9ja,surebet.merrybet. So that we can predict it lyk other club
20/06/2015 17:15
  - Div/Gr
Username
1764 msgs.
International
Hephzhibar said:
ForzaJuve! said:
Fateda said:
ForzaJuve! said:
Whatamidoinghere said:
hardewale said:

Yeah or peanuts lol

Pls u guys why cant u post our team on bet 9ja,surebet.merrybet. So that we can predict it lyk other club

Wat rubbish ar u saying
20/06/2015 17:30
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 31