Best scorer
sigh.... 20/06/2015 17:30
  - Div/Gr
Username
1190 msgs.
International
SuTaGar said:
Durnorf said:
I do agree with the new update as it will make the money fly from big teams to medium low ones and it will also make the transfer fees lower and more real...however I just don't get one thing:

In order to resign juniors, do we have to achieve the goal of 1st anniversary? I mean I first registered on the 16th of September, which means that I just played only two weeks of my first season on the game. So next season will it be counted as my 5th or 4th season in the game? Will I be able to resign juniors next year or not? Thanks

You'll be able to resign them, I've verified that in ES server.

Edited by SuTaGar 20-06-2015 17:14

Thanks SuTaGar, you are always of help
20/06/2015 20:27
  - Div/Gr
Username
18 msgs.
Cadet
I don't see any reason in cutting the age of the plAyer ok! 21/06/2015 04:24
  - Div/Gr
Username
3602 msgs.
Best scorer
Kayboy said:
please I have a 34 years old player in my team now ar u saying am not going to have him in my team comes next season.maybe I should retire him now

good boy
21/06/2015 10:01
  - Div/Gr
Username
3602 msgs.
Best scorer
ebilade said:
pardon me, if i may ask, who came up with this reducing retirmnt age. Did the players, aged 35 complain to you that they are tired of playing. In case you forget, there are good talentd players aged 35. Why decide to remove them from the game

hahahaha funny but i support you did dey complain and if they do to who please how old is my DROGBA of chelsea
21/06/2015 10:04
  - Div/Gr
Username
3602 msgs.
Best scorer
Whatamidoinghere said:
hardewale said:
Pls when someone wins league give us money so that we will be able to buy players

Are you saying your sponsor gives you water?.

my oga honorable you funny too but the is novice here he gat to ask what he dont know
21/06/2015 10:08
  - Div/Gr
Username
3602 msgs.
Best scorer
Fod said:
FISCAL10 said:
You guys opposing this,it has already been approved...you can't do anything 'bout it.

exactly youre arguing wit d ref afta d whistle

hahahaha
21/06/2015 10:10
  - Div/Gr
Username
3602 msgs.
Best scorer
AGBARA F.C said:
Hephzhibar said:
ForzaJuve! said:
Fateda said:
ForzaJuve! said:
Whatamidoinghere said:
hardewale said:
Pls when someone wins league give us money so that we will be able to buy players

Yeah or peanuts lol

dat does nt apen in real lyf make dis game real at least u get gbs

In real life club also lives from tickets and sponsors as you do here so save money invest in stadium and get better sponsor deals by winning games.

Pls u guys why cant u post our team on bet 9ja,surebet.merrybet. So that we can predict it lyk other club

Wat rubbish ar u saying

hmm i see that boy so much love gamblimg
21/06/2015 10:19
  - Div/Gr
Fiscal
1694 msgs.
International
I've got no problem with these updates.

Guys who are in lower divisions: Players are actually NOT the major component of your weekly wage bill. I'm in division 4 and all my sr squad players have 6-figure weekly salaries.. but my stadium expenses are higher than my player wage bill. In division 5 [last season for me] the stadium weekly upkeep was more than double my player wage bill.

The max weekly income from any division is getting to 36-42-42-36 or 42-42-36-36 with your seating.. but those seats cost money.

In upper divisions, player costs ramp up to eventually be more than the stadium upkeep.. so I don't agree with the assertion that there's some infinite pool of income once you get to division 3. Here's the essence of the game: Are you skilled enough of a manager to come up with a way to train up low-80's prog players [the ones you can afford, the ones higher division players won't poach] to compete with top players?

Edited by Buckeye623 21-06-2015 15:58
21/06/2015 15:57
  ★★Dyslexia Untied - Div2/Gr2
Username
3066 msgs.
Best scorer
FAR JOE said:
AGBARA F.C said:
Hephzhibar said:
ForzaJuve! said:
Fateda said:
ForzaJuve! said:
Whatamidoinghere said:
hardewale said:

Yeah or peanuts lol

dat does nt apen in real lyf make dis game real at least u get gbs

In real life club also lives from tickets and sponsors as you do here so save money invest in stadium and get better sponsor deals by winning games.

Pls u guys why cant u post our team on bet 9ja,surebet.merrybet. So that we can predict it lyk other club

Wat rubbish ar u saying

hmm i see that boy so much love gamblimg

21/06/2015 17:07
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 31