Forum » Off-topic » INTERVIEW WITH EAMWILSON XD Date
Username
977 msgs.
MVP of the game
SIRYEMMY said:
Bar Alade said:
Darra said:
Bar Alade said:
What battles me most is that people don't respect other people's action. Do you think managing a great online server is a child's play? To be a graphics designer is a task, talkless of networking, web designs, software programming, etc. And someone's still here asking for end of season or beginning of season announcement. Pls, why do we have the calender on our team's page?
I still stand on my word that it's not a play to manage a website. Do you own a blog and know the amount they spend on it per week?
To avoid further stress, I rest my case.

Lol calm down
You are going out of the box entirely ...that's why they are developers what you stated are their job..

But obviously they don't care about the game ...

My point: we can create some fun our ourselves..

Bro I'm irritated though. We should just respect their work. They tried their best. Even if they're not at ease, the game is still intact without devs. What a knowledge! Someone's now here waiting for the devs to write happy new year letter. I'm irritated honestly.

Your problem is you reasoning beyond where you should... The one who who's waiting for the Devs to probably write happy new year letter is probably the ghost whispering inside you, Indeed it's not a child play

Happy new year Indeed

Now I see. Pls in one or two sentences, what exactly do you want the devs to do?
20/04/2020 21:33
  - Div/Gr
Username
4336 msgs.
Best scorer
Siryemmy please never reply him again. 20/04/2020 22:42
  PURE HEART F.C - Div2/Gr4
Username
977 msgs.
MVP of the game
rysal said:
Siryemmy please never reply him again.

Are you depriving him of his freedom of speech and association? Or you're withdrawing your proofless case? If you have no tangible reason tin render, why just waste SM paper?
21/04/2020 22:37
  - Div/Gr
Username
4336 msgs.
Best scorer
Silent is the best answer
Now Argue with your keyboard
21/04/2020 23:32
  PURE HEART F.C - Div2/Gr4
Username
21393 msgs.
Golden Ball
Thanks everyone for your contributions, whatever reasonable improvements you will like to see in the game, make use of the suggestion forum and we'd try discuss them with the devs.

Now, let a sleeping dog lie!
22/04/2020 11:04
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6

Go to page 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7