807 msgs.
MVP of the game
Thanks boss forever 19/04/2020 07:55
  - Div/Gr
Username
977 msgs.
MVP of the game
Excuse me. No offence intended though.
That those buying golden balls are leaving does it means the game is not attractive or they're filled with enough fun? Ain't they the same persons who buy gbs when the game is in it's position?
Pls let's think wisely and develop another motive. I'm not on the devs' side, but your analogy should be neutral and not pessimism if not optimism.
19/04/2020 09:08
  - Div/Gr
Username
4336 msgs.
Best scorer
Bar Alade said:
That those buying golden balls are leaving does it means the game is not attractive or they're filled with enough fun? Ain't they the same persons who buy gbs when the game is in it's position?
Pls let's think wisely and develop another motive. I'm not on the devs' side, but your analogy should be neutral and not pessimism if not optimism.

Be the first to make it real by buying GB
19/04/2020 09:10
  PURE HEART F.C - Div2/Gr4
Username
977 msgs.
MVP of the game
rysal said:
Bar Alade said:

Make what real? My opinion or yours?
19/04/2020 09:17
  - Div/Gr
Username
4336 msgs.
Best scorer
Bar Alade said:
rysal said:
Bar Alade said:

I stand with my own opinion that SM dev's should do something to make this game attractive like it use to be.
19/04/2020 09:21
Username
977 msgs.
MVP of the game
Then I pray they address you before the earth runs to an end. 19/04/2020 09:23
  - Div/Gr
Username
4336 msgs.
Best scorer
Bar Alade said:
Then I pray they address you before the earth runs to an end.

Welcome sir
19/04/2020 09:25
Username
21388 msgs.
Golden Ball
rysal said:
Bar Alade said:
rysal said:
Bar Alade said:

I stand with my own opinion that SM dev's should do something to make this game attractive like it use to be.

Can you suggest that something?
19/04/2020 09:41
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6
Username
1592 msgs.
International
I started from div6 but this days people start from div4, because div6 and 5 are now filled with system bots... I guess if someone didn't joined back then when Devs will make announcement before they close the server and also make updates about the new season, this days they close and open, atimes the fiscals in charge are even the one who Remind them atimes as I guessed,,, this is not about been pessimistic. It's saying what we noticed and why the Devs should adjust, it's their game not mine, I'm just a customer.. 19/04/2020 12:21
  - Div/Gr
Username
977 msgs.
MVP of the game
SIRYEMMY said:
I started from div6 but this days people start from div4, because div6 and 5 are now filled with system bots... I guess if someone didn't joined back then when Devs will make announcement before they close the server and also make updates about the new season, this days they close and open, atimes the fiscals in charge are even the one who Remind them atimes as I guessed,,, this is not about been pessimistic. It's saying what we noticed and why the Devs should adjust, it's their game not mine, I'm just a customer..

Pls sir, no offence intended. 're you a web developer, programmer, software designer, computer hacker etc etc? Which office can you fit in?
19/04/2020 12:46
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7