Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 7
  Forum » Off-topic » INTERVIEW WITH EAMWILSON XD Date
Username
4336 msgs.
Best scorer
SM developer should find something to do to make it more attractive like before.

Edited by rysal 17-04-2020 23:21
17/04/2020 23:21
  PURE HEART F.C - Div2/Gr4
Username
807 msgs.
MVP of the game
Serious 18/04/2020 00:47
  - Div/Gr
Username
3967 msgs.
Best scorer
rysal said:
SM developer should find something to do to make it more attractive like before.

You actually have to make it interesting for your self ....

Visit the forum you will see what we are doing ...

As for the interview
Would have done 1 with brezz but he said he doesn't do interview .

Hopefully this season I would do 1 for winner of div1
18/04/2020 01:07
  - Div/Gr
Username
4336 msgs.
Best scorer
Darra said:
rysal said:

You actually have to make it interesting for your self ....

Visit the forum you will see what we are doing ...

As for the interview
Would have done 1 with brezz but he said he doesn't do interview .

Hopefully this season I would do 1 for winner of div1

How do you make it interesting, when you have lose so many friend when its no more attractive anymore
18/04/2020 07:48
Username
4336 msgs.
Best scorer
If you notice very well you will see that SM is no more interested to so many people's since late 2018 if I'm lying others should come out and prove me wrong 18/04/2020 07:51
Username
4336 msgs.
Best scorer
Look at it from market to PL and other chatting group 18/04/2020 07:53
Username
977 msgs.
MVP of the game
Hey man. Your contribution also makes it attractive.
How many people buy golden balls that makes the devs looks alive? How many people have you invited to the game?
Don't just give a designed conclusion. You also have your parts to do. The devs also have more things to do in their real life. When a visitor encourages, the host will be inspired.
18/04/2020 21:26
  - Div/Gr
Username
1592 msgs.
International
Bar Alade said:
How many people buy golden balls that makes the devs looks alive? How many people have you invited to the game?
Don't just give a designed conclusion. You also have your parts to do. The devs also have more things to do in their real life. When a visitor encourages, the host will be inspired.

The ones who are buying the GBs are leaving man, is that you or my fault? So you are saying customers should encourage and promote your business when you yourself ain't even helping it out? Because you don't buy GBs doesn't mean people ain't buying,,,
18/04/2020 22:06
  - Div/Gr
Username
4336 msgs.
Best scorer
Bar Alade said:

See brother, can you please tell me since you join SM how many time have buy GB
19/04/2020 07:45
Username
4336 msgs.
Best scorer
SIRYEMMY said:
Bar Alade said:

The ones who are buying the GBs are leaving man, is that you or my fault? So you are saying customers should encourage and promote your business when you yourself ain't even helping it out? Because you don't buy GBs doesn't mean people ain't buying,,,

Thank you siryemmy
19/04/2020 07:46

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 7