Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4
  Forum » Suggestions » Pack manager for league winners Date
Username
3967 msgs.
Best scorer
nerryhandsome said:
There's appropriate response for every statement but I don't need to respond to every statement

At times I wonder how some people reason when they comment on general issue like this..... Am not asking for myself or my team alone, it's something that will benefit everyone eventually

Moreover everything we get on SM isn't even uselful in our daily life but solely for SM while we use our daily earnings to participate in the game

If you don't have anything meaningful to contribute just read and snub my thread next time.... Thanks

Yo here you come with your last sentence again ...
Thought of ignoring but guess what... I am going to reply

The game is been developed with funds(realife money, that is money you use in buying gbs and converting to pack manager)

As WAIDH said if they give you everything for free , where do you expect them to get the funds used to develop the game???

I hope that is meaningful to you ??
Because someone don't agree to your point you term the comment "not meaningful"

Not your first time of doing such in the forum ..... hiss away.....

Edited by Darra 26-09-2019 10:39
26/09/2019 10:34
  - Div/Gr
Username
3967 msgs.
Best scorer
This is a forum

Where you get meaningful and non meaningful comments

A forum where a manager can choose to comment or ignore ...

Good luck
26/09/2019 10:37
  - Div/Gr
Username
3967 msgs.
Best scorer
Kenneh said:
Whatamidoinghere said:
nerryhandsome said:
I expect pack managers for league winner but i didnt understand why there was none in my team account

My team wasnt given any fund but only 235gbs.......This doesnt encourage SM users at all,upon all the time and resources

What a waste!

If you think it's waste of time, quit.
You expect devs to offer everything free? They gave you gbs. They started with gbs and they will end it with gbs.

please can you say the thing that doing for free are we are the one that offer money to subscribe to view their site am div3 and some people in that div3 for past 5 season without offer them anything like more sm money or package manager even golden ball and they are spend their time to view the site and hope for more develop in the game and some still we still that they can offer more than that who told them that

Edited by Kenneh 26-09-2019 07:46

Create a new thread
And ask "how does the developer of striker manager generate their income"

you and your +1 guys need to know about it
26/09/2019 10:46
  - Div/Gr
Username
6225 msgs.
Golden Ball
Who's asking for everything to be free?

So, league winners getting little SM money ➕ the already fixed gbs or pack manager ➕ gbs will make the developers go bankrupt?
As far as I know even pack managers don't last like gbs, so what's the noise about?

Wake up Man..........if it's prepared in such way,does it mean it has to be the same for ever?

There need to be update even the world doesn't remain stagnant .......If we remain the same as we were born then something is wrong somewhere

26/09/2019 10:53
  - Div/Gr
Username
667 msgs.
MVP of the game
nerryhandsome said:

So, league winners getting little SM money ➕ the already fixed gbs or pack manager ➕ gbs will make the developers go bankrupt?
As far as I know even pack managers don't last like gbs, so what's the noise about?

Wake up Man..........if it's prepared in such way,does it mean it has to be the same for ever?

There need to be update even the world doesn't remain stagnant .......If we remain the same as we were born then something is wrong somewhere

infact league winner never get any sm money for winning league cup and we hope for more develop and people continue to saying where dev we give money from ,where do i get money i use to Subscribe .for what other that buying GB and package manager get money and all the money they earn why can use little out of it to make it more interest so it can attract more people to join the sm world
26/09/2019 11:02
  Beatpills+ - Div3/Gr12
Username
3967 msgs.
Best scorer
nerryhandsome said:

"There is need to update" tell me you don't see any update?

Well am not a dev spokesman here and am not a fan of the devs neither their main source of income in sustaining this game is buying of gbs

The main reason why managers ignore you guys comment is because they are going to keep repeating theirselves ....

Read the chats again and learn to use the search button ...

Goodluck
26/09/2019 11:11
  - Div/Gr
Username
6225 msgs.
Golden Ball
Kenneh said:
nerryhandsome said:

infact league winner never get any sm money for winning league cup and we hope for more develop and people continue to saying where dev we give money from ,where do i get money i use to Subscribe .for what other that buying GB and package manager get money and all the money they earn why can use little out of it to make it more interest so it can attract more people to join the sm world

Don't mind those guys, many of them aspire to be @s that's why they pretend to be contented with everything the developers decide or do

I don't expect them to agree to it anyway because I have read their comments on so many raised suggestions severally and nothing meaningful to learn from them but the same old story of Developers getting money from the sale of gbs, pack managers etc

A guy once said his friend spent 16 thousand naira on gbs.... If this guy end up winning the league, are the developers going to compensate him in any way? Absolutely NO'

All we asked for is little SM money or pack managers for league winners which we can't even take home but use to play the game as a form of reward for winning the league but they won't let the developers speak

26/09/2019 11:12
  - Div/Gr
Username
667 msgs.
MVP of the game
nerryhandsome said:
Kenneh said:
nerryhandsome said:

Don't mind those guys, many of them aspire to be @s that's why they pretend to be contented with everything the developers decide or do

I don't expect them to agree to it anyway because I have read their comments on so many raised suggestions severally and nothing meaningful to learn from them but the same old story of Developers getting money from the sale of gbs, pack managers etc

A guy once said his friend spent 16 thousand naira on gbs.... If this guy end up winning the league, are the developers going to compensate him in any way? Absolutely NO'

All we asked for is little SM money or pack managers for league winners which we can't even take home but use to play the game as a form of reward for winning the league but they won't let the developers speak

we need a full support of every manager in these game to make the sm word go high but when some manager make a good point of suggestion some we support the idea and other against and i did,nt know why because everybody we benefit from it
26/09/2019 11:22
  Beatpills+ - Div3/Gr12
Username
9897 msgs.
Golden Ball
nerryhandsome said:
There's appropriate response for every statement but I don't need to respond to every statement

At times I wonder how some people reason when they comment on general issue like this..... Am not asking for myself or my team alone, it's something that will benefit everyone eventually

Moreover everything we get on SM isn't even uselful in our daily life but solely for SM while we use our daily earnings to participate in the game

If you don't have anything meaningful to contribute just read and snub my thread next time.... Thanks

Well the last time i checked, this is a suggestion forum and everyone here is entitled to bringing his/her opinion. You Stated a point i was against it so you feel very good to write trash down. That's fair to be honest.
nerryhandsome said: Moreover everything we get on SM isn't even uselful in our daily life but solely for SM while we use our daily earnings to participate in the game

You wrote this. I wonder if you ever heard someone saying this is a 'virtual game'? Well, devs use to give Uplay t-shirts to striker cup winners back in the day that's the only thing they ever offered to players outside the game. You want them to send you free internet or buy you food on daily basis? For Christ sake this is someone's business and you want everything tobe given to you freely?
Well we all want change so maybe they can decide to give pack managers to winners of league or even they can decide to give pack to winners of private leagues who knows?
And God they give pack to new managers for attaining 6k experience and you still want more than that? You expect them to make profit from their business by giving everything freely?
26/09/2019 18:30
  - Div/Gr
Username
9897 msgs.
Golden Ball
Kenneh said:
Whatamidoinghere said:
nerryhandsome said:
I expect pack managers for league winner but i didnt understand why there was none in my team account

My team wasnt given any fund but only 235gbs.......This doesnt encourage SM users at all,upon all the time and resources

What a waste!

If you think it's waste of time, quit.
You expect devs to offer everything free? They gave you gbs. They started with gbs and they will end it with gbs.

please can you say the thing that doing for free are we are the one that offer money to subscribe to view their site am div3 and some people in that div3 for past 5 season without offer them anything like more sm money or package manager even golden ball and they are spend their time to view the site and hope for more develop in the game and some still we still that they can offer more than that who told them that

Edited by Kenneh 26-09-2019 07:46

Devs won't give you money. They gave you access to make your own money. Why are you a manager if you can't manage your team? Devs want money out of this game not more money into it. Use your store, and the kitchen. Buy gbs and run search.
26/09/2019 18:36
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4