Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4
  Forum » Suggestions » Pack manager for league winners Date
Username
6225 msgs.
Golden Ball
Whatamidoinghere said:
nerryhandsome said:
There's appropriate response for every statement but I don't need to respond to every statement

At times I wonder how some people reason when they comment on general issue like this..... Am not asking for myself or my team alone, it's something that will benefit everyone eventually

Moreover everything we get on SM isn't even uselful in our daily life but solely for SM while we use our daily earnings to participate in the game

If you don't have anything meaningful to contribute just read and snub my thread next time.... Thanks

Well the last time i checked, this is a suggestion forum and everyone here is entitled to bringing his/her opinion. You Stated a point i was against it so you feel very good to write trash down. That's fair to be honest.
nerryhandsome said: Moreover everything we get on SM isn't even uselful in our daily life but solely for SM while we use our daily earnings to participate in the game

You wrote this. I wonder if you ever heard someone saying this is a 'virtual game'? Well, devs use to give Uplay t-shirts to striker cup winners back in the day that's the only thing they ever offered to players outside the game. You want them to send you free internet or buy you food on daily basis? For Christ sake this is someone's business and you want everything tobe given to you freely?
Well we all want change so maybe they can decide to give pack managers to winners of league or even they can decide to give pack to winners of private leagues who knows?
And God they give pack to new managers for attaining 6k experience and you still want more than that? You expect them to make profit from their business by giving everything freely?

What difference does your statement make here that's different from what your mate up there have said?

You should have gone through my comment there and have thorough understanding before you wrote that gibberish
26/09/2019 18:37
  - Div/Gr
Username
6225 msgs.
Golden Ball
Whatamidoinghere said:
nerryhandsome said:
There's appropriate response for every statement but I don't need to respond to every statement

At times I wonder how some people reason when they comment on general issue like this..... Am not asking for myself or my team alone, it's something that will benefit everyone eventually

Moreover everything we get on SM isn't even uselful in our daily life but solely for SM while we use our daily earnings to participate in the game

If you don't have anything meaningful to contribute just read and snub my thread next time.... Thanks

Well the last time i checked, this is a suggestion forum and everyone here is entitled to bringing his/her opinion. You Stated a point i was against it so you feel very good to write trash down. That's fair to be honest.
nerryhandsome said: Moreover everything we get on SM isn't even uselful in our daily life but solely for SM while we use our daily earnings to participate in the game

You wrote this. I wonder if you ever heard someone saying this is a 'virtual game'? Well, devs use to give Uplay t-shirts to striker cup winners back in the day that's the only thing they ever offered to players outside the game. You want them to send you free internet or buy you food on daily basis? For Christ sake this is someone's business and you want everything tobe given to you freely?
Well we all want change so maybe they can decide to give pack managers to winners of league or even they can decide to give pack to winners of private leagues who knows?
And God they give pack to new managers for attaining 6k experience and you still want more than that? You expect them to make profit from their business by giving everything freely?

What difference does your statement make here that's different from what your mate up there have said?

You should have gone through my comment there and have thorough understanding before you wrote that gibberish
26/09/2019 18:38
  - Div/Gr
Username
9897 msgs.
Golden Ball
Unlike you, I don't have that much time to spend screaming about free goods. Thanks anyway i will look it up next time. 26/09/2019 18:39
  - Div/Gr
Username
667 msgs.
MVP of the game
Whatamidoinghere said:
nerryhandsome said:

i did,nt know why some manager did,nt pray for upgrade the sm world to new level instead they are still support devs everything they are doing
26/09/2019 18:39
  Beatpills+ - Div3/Gr12
Username
9897 msgs.
Golden Ball
And oh who gave you this account? I know the one who created this account. He is such a gentle genius i wonder how this account ended up in your hands. 26/09/2019 18:40
  - Div/Gr
Username
667 msgs.
MVP of the game
Whatamidoinghere said:
And oh who gave you this account? I know the one who created this account. He is such a gentle genius i wonder how this account ended up in your hands.

if you are refers to me ,am the owner of my account is something pain when some manager bring good point suggestion to the forum which everyone we benefit from and some we against it without a good point and they we keep say everything not for free
26/09/2019 18:53
  Beatpills+ - Div3/Gr12
Username
9897 msgs.
Golden Ball
Kenneh said:
Whatamidoinghere said:
nerryhandsome said:

i did,nt know why some manager did,nt pray for upgrade the sm world to new level instead they are still support devs everything they are doing

No one is supporting the devs here. To me, they suck because they neglected their work. But that does not mean i should give us everything free here. Common people complain about the money the spent on internet just to login here seriously? No one will force you to hang around here.
26/09/2019 18:58
  - Div/Gr
Username
9897 msgs.
Golden Ball
Kenneh said:
Whatamidoinghere said:
And oh who gave you this account? I know the one who created this account. He is such a gentle genius i wonder how this account ended up in your hands.

if you are refers to me ,am the owner of my account is something pain when some manager bring good point suggestion to the forum which everyone we benefit from and some we against it without a good point and they we keep say everything not for free

Not talking about your team Kenneh. But everyone is entitled to an opinion and i say this suggestion is bad. To you, it can be the opposite.
26/09/2019 19:00
  - Div/Gr
Username
667 msgs.
MVP of the game
Whatamidoinghere said:
Kenneh said:
Whatamidoinghere said:
nerryhandsome said:

No one is supporting the devs here. To me, they suck because they neglected their work. But that does not mean i should give us everything free here. Common people complain about the money the spent on internet just to login here seriously? No one will force you to hang around here.

i rest my case
26/09/2019 19:03
  Beatpills+ - Div3/Gr12
Username
3967 msgs.
Best scorer
Whatamidoinghere said:
Kenneh said:
Whatamidoinghere said:
nerryhandsome said:

+1
Lots of good suggestion out there

26/09/2019 21:11
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4