Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4
  Forum » General » 0 motivation Date
Username
3946 msgs.
Best scorer
Please am tired of this 0 motivation of a thing,
the last 3 junior players that i bought last week has nor been training according to their prog simply because of lack of motivation.
The devs should do something about it very fast before it is too late..

http://en.strikermanager.com/jugador.php?id_jugador=30331960

http://en.strikermanager.com/jugador.php?id_jugador=30335016

http://en.strikermanager.com/jugador.php?id_jugador=30341060

Edited by Mr Temmy 18-10-2019 11:08
18 Oct 08:31
  OFF🏁🏁WHITE🏆 - Div4/Gr63
Username
3148 msgs.
Best scorer
Mr Temmy said:
Please am tired of this 0 motivation of a thing,
the last 3 junior players that i bought last week has nor been training according to their prog simply because of lack of motivation.
The devs should do something about it very fast before it is too late..
http://en.strikermanager.com/jugador.php?id_jugador=30331960........http://en.strikermanager.com/jugador.php?id_jugador=30335016...........http://en.strikermanager.com/jugador.php?id_jugador=30341060

http://en.strikermanager.com/jugador.php?id_jugador=30331960........http://en.strikermanager.com/jugador.php?id_jugador=30335016...........http://en.strikermanager.com/jugador.php?id_jugador=30341060



Retweet
18 Oct 09:55
  MGS™SUPASTRIKAZ⚡ - Div2/Gr3
Username
3946 msgs.
Best scorer
Darra said:
Mr Temmy said:
Please am tired of this 0 motivation of a thing,
the last 3 junior players that i bought last week has nor been training according to their prog simply because of lack of motivation.
The devs should do something about it very fast before it is too late..
http://en.strikermanager.com/jugador.php?id_jugador=30331960........http://en.strikermanager.com/jugador.php?id_jugador=30335016...........http://en.strikermanager.com/jugador.php?id_jugador=30341060

http://en.strikermanager.com/jugador.php?id_jugador=30331960........http://en.strikermanager.com/jugador.php?id_jugador=30335016...........http://en.strikermanager.com/jugador.php?id_jugador=30341060



Retweet



done...
18 Oct 11:09
  OFF🏁🏁WHITE🏆 - Div4/Gr63
Username
3053 msgs.
Best scorer
Mr Temmy said:
Please am tired of this 0 motivation of a thing,
the last 3 junior players that i bought last week has nor been training according to their prog simply because of lack of motivation.
The devs should do something about it very fast before it is too late..

http://en.strikermanager.com/jugador.php?id_jugador=30331960

http://en.strikermanager.com/jugador.php?id_jugador=30335016

http://en.strikermanager.com/jugador.php?id_jugador=30341060

Edited by Mr Temmy 18-10-2019 11:08


Same thing here..
18 Oct 13:30
  P.I.A.B - Div3/Gr7
Username
3148 msgs.
Best scorer
Mr Temmy said:
Darra said:
Mr Temmy said:
Please am tired of this 0 motivation of a thing,
the last 3 junior players that i bought last week has nor been training according to their prog simply because of lack of motivation.
The devs should do something about it very fast before it is too late..
http://en.strikermanager.com/jugador.php?id_jugador=30331960........http://en.strikermanager.com/jugador.php?id_jugador=30335016...........http://en.strikermanager.com/jugador.php?id_jugador=30341060

http://en.strikermanager.com/jugador.php?id_jugador=30331960........http://en.strikermanager.com/jugador.php?id_jugador=30335016...........http://en.strikermanager.com/jugador.php?id_jugador=30341060



Retweet



done...



I Retweeted actually
They should solve it soon ...

This jnrs needs enough motivation to reach their potentials time is running out
18 Oct 18:53
  MGS™SUPASTRIKAZ⚡ - Div2/Gr3
Username
3946 msgs.
Best scorer
Darra said:
Mr Temmy said:
Darra said:
Mr Temmy said:
Please am tired of this 0 motivation of a thing,
the last 3 junior players that i bought last week has nor been training according to their prog simply because of lack of motivation.
The devs should do something about it very fast before it is too late..
http://en.strikermanager.com/jugador.php?id_jugador=30331960........http://en.strikermanager.com/jugador.php?id_jugador=30335016...........http://en.strikermanager.com/jugador.php?id_jugador=30341060

http://en.strikermanager.com/jugador.php?id_jugador=30331960........http://en.strikermanager.com/jugador.php?id_jugador=30335016...........http://en.strikermanager.com/jugador.php?id_jugador=30341060



Retweet



done...



I Retweeted actually
They should solve it soon ...

This jnrs needs enough motivation to reach their potentials time is running out




Sincerely am running out of patience, this Case should be attended to coz its getting out of hand, since last week.
19 Oct 20:39
  OFF🏁🏁WHITE🏆 - Div4/Gr63
Username
226 msgs.
Substitute
Same thing with my juniors too 22 Oct 10:54
  ☢️Galaxican🅾️ - Div3/Gr8
Username
933 msgs.
MVP of the game
Same thing here bro. But I thought the players are still improving their training regardless the 0% motivation. But, that needs't be addressed. I'm just fearfully training junior players. . . . 22 Oct 22:55
  RETURN OF KESARI - Div4/Gr24
Username
3946 msgs.
Best scorer
Bar Alade said:
Same thing here bro. But I thought the players are still improving their training regardless the 0% motivation. But, that needs't be addressed. I'm just fearfully training junior players. . . .


yeah they are training but they are just too slow.
23 Oct 07:59
  OFF🏁🏁WHITE🏆 - Div4/Gr63
Username
933 msgs.
MVP of the game
I never noticed they were slow. But this isn't fair. It should be attended to 23 Oct 15:06
  RETURN OF KESARI - Div4/Gr24
     
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4
1