Username
1341 msgs.
International
Music 🎷 🎷 18/04/2020 10:33
  TH£ O®IGIN¶L$ ✓ - Div3/Gr13
Username
152 msgs.
Substitute
Imagine I could still beleive there's still someone being fooled by the political games played in Nigeria. Unless those that live outside the country and came back, give me the real evidence that a federal govt officer brought the virus from abroad. Don't be fooled. 19/04/2020 00:15
  - Div/Gr
Username
3967 msgs.
Best scorer
Mosco2 said:
Imagine I could still beleive there's still someone being fooled by the political games played in Nigeria. Unless those that live outside the country and came back, give me the real evidence that a federal govt officer brought the virus from abroad. Don't be fooled.

Don't stay home
Stay unsafe

Goodluck
19/04/2020 01:40
  - Div/Gr
Username
1341 msgs.
International
Man like darra 💪 💪 19/04/2020 01:42
Username
152 msgs.
Substitute
Darra said:
Mosco2 said:
Imagine I could still beleive there's still someone being fooled by the political games played in Nigeria. Unless those that live outside the country and came back, give me the real evidence that a federal govt officer brought the virus from abroad. Don't be fooled.

Don't stay home
Stay unsafe

Goodluck

Thanks man. That's not a big deal. Isolation kills faster than virus.
19/04/2020 12:17
  - Div/Gr
Username
1341 msgs.
International
No be me talk am o 19/04/2020 12:21
Username
1328 msgs.
International
Mosco2 said:
Darra said:
Mosco2 said:

Don't stay home
Stay unsafe

Goodluck

Thanks man. That's not a big deal. Isolation kills faster than virus.

WISDOM
20/04/2020 02:51
  - Div/Gr
Username
9897 msgs.
Golden Ball
Some people. OK Ghana is not Nigeria which means a Nigerian can get the virus in Ghana. But please stop being an ignorant a-hole you actually sounded like someone Who will be infected and start running from authorities. And ohhh one of your country men got the virus here and decided to run off. He was traced and now back to isolation center but believe me. If i were tobe the president, i will have him lashed 37 canes before i throw him inside jail if incase he survives i might sound very inhuman. But People like you and that fellow are no different from boko haram. Same goal. kill everyone on your path. 20/04/2020 12:11
  - Div/Gr
Username
7677 msgs.
Golden Ball
Whatamidoinghere said:
Some people. OK Ghana is not Nigeria which means a Nigerian can get the virus in Ghana. But please stop being an ignorant a-hole you actually sounded like someone Who will be infected and start running from authorities. And ohhh one of your country men got the virus here and decided to run off. He was traced and now back to isolation center but believe me. If i were tobe the president, i will have him lashed 37 canes before i throw him inside jail if incase he survives i might sound very inhuman. But People like you and that fellow are no different from boko haram. Same goal. kill everyone on your path.

Waoooooow 😀😀 who do we have here
20/04/2020 12:16
  ꧁BONEÇRUSHERs꧂ - Div3/Gr8

Go to page 1 ... 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10