Rookie
please stop this misunderstanding or an @ should close 20/04/2020 20:12
  - Div/Gr
Username
152 msgs.
Substitute
some time best said:
please stop this misunderstanding or an @ should close

It's of no need to call the @s rather than you follow expressions by your senior managers.
20/04/2020 20:54
  - Div/Gr
Username
88 msgs.
Rookie
there is misunderstanding between them 20/04/2020 20:56
  - Div/Gr
Username
1341 msgs.
International
The so called misunderstanding is dead and you should read to the letter before you text so as to avoid it 20/04/2020 21:03
  TH£ O®IGIN¶L$ ✓ - Div3/Gr13
Username
152 msgs.
Substitute
Guys, pls calm down. This doesn't call for reinforcements of contrasting ideas.
As pertain my profession on Law, I can convince you that Coronavirus is real in Nigeria for Abba Kyari and Other Nigerians living abroad, who came in. But that there's radical spread of the virus, it's a fake result. The machines used in Lagos were such infected from the first victim such that the machine itself had been contaminated and any one tested would surely bring positive result. I have proofs.
20/04/2020 21:03
  - Div/Gr
Username
1341 msgs.
International
Bro please don't continue with this. The argument was escalated and it made me talk harshly to a manager who is on the sick bed so let's just put the discussion to rest. Corona is real, everybody should stay home and stay safe.
Cheers!!
20/04/2020 21:06
  TH£ O®IGIN¶L$ ✓ - Div3/Gr13
Username
152 msgs.
Substitute
Corona is real but in Nigeria, it's not up to that task of which it's been numbered. Don't be fooled. I have proofs. 20/04/2020 21:08
  - Div/Gr
Username
88 msgs.
Rookie
Mosco2 said:
Corona is real but in Nigeria, it's not up to that task of which it's been numbered. Don't be fooled. I have proofs.

am from Oyo Nigeria
20/04/2020 21:09
  - Div/Gr
Username
152 msgs.
Substitute
some time best said:
Mosco2 said:
Corona is real but in Nigeria, it's not up to that task of which it's been numbered. Don't be fooled. I have proofs.

am from Oyo Nigeria

Good bro. I'm also from Oyo state. Ogbomoso.
If truly Corona is real as it was been taken up to what do you expect 'll happen to our Governor? If he'd truly contacted it, his case would result to that of Abba Kyari. But his own first result was a fake and wrong one. What do you know about that?
20/04/2020 21:12
  - Div/Gr
Username
88 msgs.
Rookie
Mosco2 said:
some time best said:
Mosco2 said:

am from Oyo Nigeria

Good bro. I'm also from Oyo state. Ogbomoso.
If truly Corona is real as it was been taken up to what do you expect 'll happen to our Governor? If he'd truly contacted it, his case would result to that of Abba Kyari. But his own first result was a fake and wrong one. What do you know about that?

same
20/04/2020 21:27
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10