Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
  Forum » FAQ & Tutorials » Use your scout Date
Username
1848 msgs.
International
Arthesthleo said:
so which one is better school or scout ?
(p.s both takes around $33,000 weekly )

It depends.
If you want players of a specific position, age, average, progression etc... then the scout.
If you don't mind a random position, age, average, progression etc...then a school. Any players you don't want you can fire, or promote then sell.

I prefer both though because when I need a certain Junior player I can search with the scout.
Any that come from the school I don't want I sell to cover the maintenance cost. Any with high progression I keep and train.
03/07/2011 17:23
  - Div/Gr
Username
57 msgs.
Rookie
Godson said:
Arthesthleo said:
so which one is better school or scout ?
(p.s both takes around $33,000 weekly )

It depends.
If you want players of a specific position, age, average, progression etc... then the scout.
If you don't mind a random position, age, average, progression etc...then a school. Any players you don't want you can fire, or promote then sell.

I prefer both though because when I need a certain Junior player I can search with the scout.
Any that come from the school I don't want I sell to cover the maintenance cost. Any with high progression I keep and train.

thnx !
04/07/2011 08:13
  - Div/Gr
Username
1 msgs.
Ball boy
how can i hire a junior, my scout search and i put the junior i want in shortlist 27/08/2011 05:29
  - Div/Gr
Username
4 msgs.
Ball boy
muman96 said:
dejar mlkasdf

RAWFL
29/08/2011 13:19
  - Div/Gr
Username
4 msgs.
Ball boy
Here is a q4u,

What is the difference in output between a low ball scout and a high ball scout?
29/08/2011 13:29
  - Div/Gr
935 msgs.
MVP of the game
hello,please can someone help me,i want to search with my scot and get players with good progression and avg how can i do that....... 12/09/2011 02:29
  - Div/Gr
Username
169 msgs.
Substitute
Hi

When you activate the extra search parameters on Secret Coach Secretary (by playing GBs), it gives the extra search options of 'progression' and 'fidelity'

Could you please explain that if I put say a value of 15 in progression for a 15yr old junior, minimum average 30 does this mean that the coach will try and return a 15 yr old junior with a potential of reaching a maximum average of 45 at some time in their career? If so, I guess the accuracy of the search is based on the quality of coach secretary you have?

Also, what is fidelity?

Thanks
25/09/2011 02:00
  - Div/Gr
Username
169 msgs.
Substitute

Perhaps 'fidelity' means the likelihood of the progression amount being achieved?

Edited by Jazzy G 25-09-2011 02:12
25/09/2011 02:02
  - Div/Gr
Username
231 msgs.
Substitute
Jazzy G said:
Hi

When you activate the extra search parameters on Secret Coach Secretary (by playing GBs), it gives the extra search options of 'progression' and 'fidelity'

Could you please explain that if I put say a value of 15 in progression for a 15yr old junior, minimum average 30 does this mean that the coach will try and return a 15 yr old junior with a potential of reaching a maximum average of 45 at some time in their career? If so, I guess the accuracy of the search is based on the quality of coach secretary you have?

Also, what is fidelity?

Thanks

first off to get juniors (players between 14-19) you use a scout. depending on the quality of scout the faster the search is for new players. mine is currently a 92% scout so search is about 11hours. Also, with you question above. the "scout" will find 15yr old juniors with a min. progression of 15, min avg of 30...whether the max avg is 45 is dependent on the players forecast, progression, and training. you are only setting the min progression, but the scout can spit out a player with 50 progression for all you know. so the player will generally have a higher forecast. which means its max avg can be higher.

coach secretary, is used to find seniors.
25/09/2011 03:59
  - Div/Gr
Username
5633 msgs.
Golden Ball
Also, I've been informed fidelity means loyalty, i.e. a player with a high fidelity can be paid less wages for a higher release clause. A good scout will help you find players like this:

http://uk.strikermanager.com/jugador.php?id_jugador=350011

Unfortunately, this player can't be bought because he belongs to a Bot but you get the idea. Progression means the speed that the player will improve. For instance, a player with a progression of 15% means training him will generally be 15% effective (if all other variables are 100% like motivation, training type, and coach). And as shivmister says, players with a high progression generally have a higher forecast.

Secondly, my scout has returned 20 year old players at the oldest, though I'm not sure if this is a bug.

25/09/2011 05:47
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6