Go to page 1 ... 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
  Forum » FAQ & Tutorials » Use your scout Date
Username
1 msgs.
Ball boy
Jazzy G said:

Perhaps 'fidelity' means the likelihood of the progression amount being achieved?

Edited by Jazzy G 25-09-2011 02:12

25/09/2011 09:58
  - Div/Gr
935 msgs.
MVP of the game
thanks what is the lowest price i can search with my GB and get good player and what price wll be okay or can i get them for free..... 25/09/2011 10:57
  - Div/Gr
Username
9 msgs.
Cadet
I followed the instructions, but somehow when i try to sign a player i get a spanish error message relating to experience: "NECESITAS_[EXPERIENCIA]_PUNTOS_DE_EXPERIENCI"

What does that mean for me?

Ross
25/09/2011 23:56
  - Div/Gr
Username
3645 msgs.
Best scorer
m.ross said:
I followed the instructions, but somehow when i try to sign a player i get a spanish error message relating to experience: "NECESITAS_[EXPERIENCIA]_PUNTOS_DE_EXPERIENCI"

Ross

it means that u have less than 8000 experience.
to sign a player, or to hostile someones player you need to have minimum 8000 experience points to do this.

if ur wondering how u can earn experience, is by playing more games, league games, private league matches, friendlies, those actions will gain you more experience.

26/09/2011 01:37
  - Div/Gr
Username
3645 msgs.
Best scorer
d new home said:
thanks what is the lowest price i can search with my GB and get good player and what price wll be okay or can i get them for free.....

you cannot get any free players this season. Last season u could, but that was because it was a bug sadely they fixed it lol.

the lower the price for a player the lower the average will be.
you can spend 50 GB and get 2 extra options (progression and fidelity) you can ask your coach sec what minimumk progression player you want, and it will find you.
The price can vary from cheap to expensive considering what average player your coach secratery finds( coach secratery finds you senior player)

you can do the same thing with your scout, except only difference is that your scout only finds youth players.

Edited by +ArmoKidd+ 26-09-2011 01:41
26/09/2011 01:40
  - Div/Gr
Username
1 msgs.
Ball boy
+ArmoKidd+ said:
m.ross said:

Ross

it means that u have less than 8000 experience.
to sign a player, or to hostile someones player you need to have minimum 8000 experience points to do this.

if ur wondering how u can earn experience, is by playing more games, league games, private league matches, friendlies, those actions will gain you more experience.

26/09/2011 11:51
  - Div/Gr
Username
715 msgs.
MVP of the game
There needs to be an option for Scouts and Secretaries to search for "hostilable players". This 8000 exp thing is killing me, my scout just returned a nice list (first one that worked this season... woot). But 1/2 the players on it, I can't make bids on because the owners have either gone awol (turned into bots), or don't have enough exp. 26/09/2011 18:49
  - Div/Gr
Username
5 msgs.
Ball boy
jacobpark said:
There needs to be an option for Scouts and Secretaries to search for "hostilable players". This 8000 exp thing is killing me, my scout just returned a nice list (first one that worked this season... woot). But 1/2 the players on it, I can't make bids on because the owners have either gone awol (turned into bots), or don't have enough exp.

26/09/2011 20:08
  - Div/Gr
Username
5 msgs.
Ball boy
d new home said:
thanks what is the lowest price i can search with my GB and get good player and what price wll be okay or can i get them for free.....

- Div/Gr
Username
5 msgs.
Ball boy
m.ross said:

Ross

- Div/Gr

Go to page 1 ... 2, 3, 4, 5, 6