1 msgs.
Ball boy
Dont post nothing please.

Edited by @grantis45 22-03-2013 17:36
22/03/2013 17:36
  - Div/Gr
1382 msgs.
International
Whistle sounds like a good idea, provided we can have it working without huge bug issues. Sounds like a good tool for PLs.

much needed improvements are always welcome.

22/03/2013 17:36
  - Div/Gr
Username
582 msgs.
MVP of the game
My suggestion on Updates Next Season 10:

1) Whistle : +1. As a user who keeps posting in league i will like to use this tool to inform all the other with whom i want to communicate.
would like to see working demo of the same

2) Improvement in schools: -1
If all schools start producing more improved progression players then by time they reach sr team all will have reached their peaks or near by.
Also many of them might not spent more on creating / improving their schools if they start getting improved players.
Managers need to work some hard do some hard work to make quality player.

3) Game incomes: -1
Although its true that team's popularity is related to the game incomes. But this factor keeps on team and manager on toes to try to avoid relegation as hard as he can or get promotion for more income.

As far as loss of income is concerned once any team gets promoted it has fair idea of how much he earned in lower div. so when team gets relegated then it depends on them to make money in that div by whatever possible source they have.

Hope this remains the same.

UPDATES I SUGGEST THAT SHOULD BE BROUGHT IN THE GAME:

1) Players Eligibility For the contender for STATS -
We have from start found that to earn golden balls many teams / managers hostile players at the end of season who can earn them that prize. So they find such player and hostile him and earn golden balls and rob the other teams / managers who have played a player for whole season and who was top scorer in league until such scenario.

So i suggest to bring in the clause where, To be a contender of TOP GOAL SCORER or any other stats in League a player should have played min. of 20 League Games for the team that season.

2) Staff - Better staff is hard to be found so if improvement can be brought here then would be good.

3) Recall Loaned player -
At times its found that either home team of a player is in desperate need of a player because of injury or player been hostiled by others. So if in such situation if player who has been loaned to other team if can be brought back to home team then.
Also sometimes the team to whom the player has been loaned goes SYSTEM BOT which means player cannot get benefit of training neither can be taken care when injured or gain any staff help.

IN SUCH SITUATIONS / SCENARIO, LOANED PLAYER should be returned BACK TO PARENT TEAM to get benefit of TRAINING but can be made ineligible to play in League AND CUP matches.

4) INCREASE IN Squad LIMIT:
Current LIMIT IS 25 for both JRS AND SRS. with game getting old and managers getting exp. more high Prog and FC players are getting out there in market and from many schools. It will not be bad idea to increase the limit from 25 to 28.

With squad limit from 25 to 28. Managers will have to choose from 28 the Eligible 25 SQUAD Members FOR LEAGUE AND CUP Matches. rest can be just kept with team to train or can be loaned.

5) REMODEL STADIUM -
Many have build there stadium and remodeled them too. But some may have found that what they have built is not proper or they have done it wrong / taken wrong decision.

Example : i read a post where a manager built / upgraded all seats to pro and vip and was making losses in tickets for general and standing.

So just if a new option can be added "destroy" to destroy stadium or some of its part to be rebuilt again then it would give many managers to rebuilt remodel their stadium proper way.

ABOVE ARE MY SUGGESTION WHICH I THOUGHT GAME IS MISSING AND WOULD GIVE A NEW WAY GAME AND ITS MANAGERS. PLEASE REPLY BACK ON WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT MY OPINION ON UPDATES SEASON 10 AND MY SUGGESTIONS TO BE BROUGHT IN TO GAME.

22/03/2013 18:23
  - Div/Gr
Username
21371 msgs.
Golden Ball
Just not happy with the improvement in school,just 3% why cant we have the schools at their best,how and why on earth,can a 100% school produce a juvenile of 57prog,with that am sure of 60prog next season,too bad 22/03/2013 18:27
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6
Fiscal
2159 msgs.
Best scorer
Oyewale said:
Just not happy with the improvement in school,just 3% why cant we have the schools at their best,how and why on earth,can a 100% school produce a juvenile of 57prog,with that am sure of 60prog next season,too bad

I got 52% prog from 5 ball school
22/03/2013 18:36
  The Saints - Div3/Gr4
Username
6256 msgs.
Golden Ball
varun shah said:

1) Whistle : +1. As a user who keeps posting in league i will like to use this tool to inform all the other with whom i want to communicate.

If all schools start producing more improved progression players then by time they reach sr team all will have reached their peaks or near by.
Also many of them might not spent more on creating / improving their schools if they start getting improved players.

Although its true that team's popularity is related to the game incomes. But this factor keeps on team and manager on toes to try to avoid relegation as hard as he can or get promotion for more income.

As far as loss of income is concerned once any team gets promoted it has fair idea of how much he earned in lower div. so when team gets relegated then it depends on them to make money in that div by whatever possible source they have.

We have from start found that to earn golden balls many teams / managers hostile players at the end of season who can earn them that prize. So they find such player and hostile him and earn golden balls and rob the other teams / managers who have played a player for whole season and who was top scorer in league until such scenario.

So i suggest to bring in the clause where, To be a contender of TOP GOAL SCORER or any other stats in League a player should have played min. of 20 League Games for the team that season.

2) Staff - Better staff is hard to be found so if improvement can be brought here then would be good.

At times its found that either home team of a player is in desperate need of a player because of injury or player been hostiled by others. So if in such situation if player who has been loaned to other team if can be brought back to home team then.
Also sometimes the team to whom the player has been loaned goes SYSTEM BOT which means player cannot get benefit of training neither can be taken care when injured or gain any staff help.

IN SUCH SITUATIONS / SCENARIO, LOANED PLAYER should be returned BACK TO PARENT TEAM to get benefit of TRAINING but can be made ineligible to play in League AND CUP matches.

Current LIMIT IS 25 for both JRS AND SRS. with game getting old and managers getting exp. more high Prog and FC players are getting out there in market and from many schools. It will not be bad idea to increase the limit from 25 to 28.

With squad limit from 25 to 28. Managers will have to choose from 28 the Eligible 25 SQUAD Members FOR LEAGUE AND CUP Matches. rest can be just kept with team to train or can be loaned.

5) REMODEL STADIUM -
Many have build there stadium and remodeled them too. But some may have found that what they have built is not proper or they have done it wrong / taken wrong decision.

Example : i read a post where a manager built / upgraded all seats to pro and vip and was making losses in tickets for general and standing.

So just if a new option can be added "destroy" to destroy stadium or some of its part to be rebuilt again then it would give many managers to rebuilt remodel their stadium proper way.

ABOVE ARE MY SUGGESTION WHICH I THOUGHT GAME IS MISSING AND WOULD GIVE A NEW WAY GAME AND ITS MANAGERS. PLEASE REPLY BACK ON WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT MY OPINION ON UPDATES SEASON 10 AND MY SUGGESTIONS TO BE BROUGHT IN TO GAME.

Varun, honestly

A) demanding a reply in caps is bad.

B)You obviously dont understand how player progression works. Your point number 2 makes absolutely no sense, increased prog is good, not bad. Otherwise prog 50 players would be the best ones.

C) staff are not hard to find, you have to make some effort

D) the income thing is to avoid relegated managers not being able to support their team and go into the red when they get relegated.

E) recall loaned players whenever you want is not a good idea, i certainly wouldnt loan to you in that case, you might take your player back just cos you have a 1 week injury.

F) you already can increase the number of players, costs 250 gbs per place.
22/03/2013 18:41
  - Div/Gr
1394 msgs.
International
@grantis45 said:
varun shah said:

5) REMODEL STADIUM -

Varun, honestly

A) demanding a reply in caps is bad.

B)You obviously dont understand how player progression works. Your point number 2 makes absolutely no sense, increased prog is good, not bad. Otherwise prog 50 players would be the best ones.

C) staff are not hard to find, you have to make some effort

D) the income thing is to avoid relegated managers not being able to support their team and go into the red when they get relegated.

E) recall loaned players whenever you want is not a good idea, i certainly wouldnt loan to you in that case, you might take your player back just cos you have a 1 week injury.

F) you already can increase the number of players, costs 250 gbs per place.

tbh G i took one look at this and calculated it would take effort to read it so ignored
22/03/2013 18:48
  - Div/Gr
Username
21371 msgs.
Golden Ball
@Lifeguard said:
Oyewale said:
Just not happy with the improvement in school,just 3% why cant we have the schools at their best,how and why on earth,can a 100% school produce a juvenile of 57prog,with that am sure of 60prog next season,too bad

I got 52% prog from 5 ball school

+3=55% thats too too bad......thats my problem,with the school stuff here......i destroyed 7 schools this season,+3%prog am afraid
22/03/2013 18:50
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6
Username
582 msgs.
MVP of the game
Hi grantis,

I will accept all your other replys except D about the incomes.

you all might be trying to keep managers in game .. but if team gets relegated then they should put some effort to manage their team properly by bringing down their weekly expenses and selling high paid salary players and so ..

On the other things i can just say that above are my Opinions and SUggestions that i think in favour of game and managers.

What i said is my point of view .... What you think about it is your point of view .... it may be 2 different views ... nothing else ...
22/03/2013 18:50
  - Div/Gr
Username
582 msgs.
MVP of the game
varun shah said:
Hi grantis,

I accept all your other replys except D about the incomes.

you all might be trying to keep managers in game .. but if team gets relegated then they should put some effort to manage their team properly by bringing down their weekly expenses and selling high paid salary players and so ..

On the other things i can just say that above are my Opinions and SUggestions that i think in favour of game and managers.

What i said is my point of view .... What you think about it is your point of view .... it may be 2 different views ... nothing else ...

22/03/2013 18:51
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9