Go to page 1 ... 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 9
  Forum » General » New updates for season 10 Date
1394 msgs.
International
vs this is the update thread we have each update and we talk about the updates on the table

u need the suggestions thread

many wonderful suggesions there trouble is the devs never read them

they not interested in our opinions just want our gbs
22/03/2013 19:06
  - Div/Gr
Username
130 msgs.
Substitute
Koppington said:
Whistle -1
Would prefer if time was spent improving the SIM or some of the good idea's in Suggestions.

This times a bajillion
22/03/2013 19:11
  - Div/Gr
Username
130 msgs.
Substitute
@grantis45 said:
varun shah said:

D) the income thing is to avoid relegated managers not being able to support their team and go into the red when they get relegated.

isn't that what happens in real life? teams are relegated and then have to sell players to balance their budgets. why would you want to essentially reward managers for relegation? this makes no sense to me.
22/03/2013 19:16
  - Div/Gr
603 msgs.
MVP of the game
wiveliscombe afc said:

many wonderful suggesions there trouble is the devs never read them

they not interested in our opinions just want our gbs

+10000
22/03/2013 19:17
  - Div/Gr
Username
1184 msgs.
International
flyinggerbil said:
@grantis45 said:
varun shah said:

D) the income thing is to avoid relegated managers not being able to support their team and go into the red when they get relegated.

isn't that what happens in real life? teams are relegated and then have to sell players to balance their budgets. why would you want to essentially reward managers for relegation? this makes no sense to me.

Because this is just a game, not every aspect should reflect real life. If I trained a player which I spend a lot of money on why should I need to sell him? I'm here to have fun.
22/03/2013 19:27
  - Div/Gr
603 msgs.
MVP of the game
Whistle can be a very good tool especially for active guys and also for the sake of PLs. But i agree that more than the 'social' aspect of the game which the devs it seems are always focused on,it must be the game play and the simulator as a whole they should be more concerned about.
We are losing a lot of managers and the primary reason for that is their diminishing interest in the game cos of the faulty simulator and game related glitches . We want SM the game to be given the prime priority not SM the social platform. So for Whistle neither a + nor a - . a 'Fingers crossed' will be more apt i guess

School improvement is a welcome change. Many managers have spent a good portion of their fortune on creating schools and majority of them end up disappointed owing to the mediocre standards they receive in return. So yea a + for that.

And Reducing loss for relegated teams, i am 'for'. Its true it contradicts what normally happen in real life, but here it is needed i guess. There should be some loss, but it shouldnt be big enough to send the team and manager to feed on filth wear rags and sell off the hard earned players to elevate themselves from red.

22/03/2013 19:36
  - Div/Gr
Username
3756 msgs.
Best scorer
The funny thing is the "whistle" part was suggested by a lot of managers a few seasons back. Now when the developers introduced it everyone seems to be against it.

Same thing has happened to store and catering. Managers first keep on suggesting these things and when implemented and managers find out they cant manage it or dont have the means (Gbs) to earn profit out of it, they end up making huge huge post and criticize it to no end.

At times its difficult to understand what managers really want
22/03/2013 19:40
  Team 141137 - Div4/Gr63
Fiscal
2159 msgs.
Best scorer
@lucifercave said:
The funny thing is the "whistle" part was suggested by a lot of managers a few seasons back. Now when the developers introduced it everyone seems to be against it.

Same thing has happened to store and catering. Managers first keep on suggesting these things and when implemented and managers find out they cant manage it or dont have the means (Gbs) to earn profit out of it, they end up making huge huge post and criticize it to no end.

At times its difficult to understand what managers really want

i think the best thing to do here is to appreciate what the admins have put in place by trying to make this game better - they need managers to stay and to play to help them and gain money off player using GBs, so their #1 priority is attracting users and keeping them here once they start playing, so by giving them more features it makes the game more attractive and interactive for everyone. This is the business side of SM and the admins have to maintain it no matter how much we don't agree with all the 2ndary changes and improvements.

As for the sim, we all have to deal with it, so no one really has an advantage here, sure we get bad calls against us that cost us a game or two, but so has everyone else in this game. Appreciate that no matter how buggy this game can be at times, it is totally free to play, you don't have to spend a penny to have a good time, and chat, and build a decent team.

Count the good things we do get and you will see that they really outnumber the bad things you might think of, don't let a few problems taint the overall good that is in the game. Enjoy the rest of season 9, good luck, and see you in Season 10 everyone!
22/03/2013 19:57
  The Saints - Div3/Gr4
Username
1668 msgs.
International
Managers will probably get relegated with less conviction now.

So at worse it will take the competetive nature down a bit.
22/03/2013 21:08
  - Div/Gr
Username
6256 msgs.
Golden Ball
Sender said:
Managers will probably get relegated with less conviction now.

So at worse it will take the competetive nature down a bit.

Sender so sexy. But on another level, we the admins do look at the suggestions forum and if something is a really good idea it does eventually reach the devs, however the majority of suggestions dont benefit anyone apart from the person suggesting it or people of the same level. When they get promoted they disagree with tHe same thing they put forward.
22/03/2013 21:23
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1 ... 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 9