2019 msgs.
Best scorer
I love the Whistle feature 23/03/2013 19:41
  - Div/Gr
Username
1399 msgs.
International
@bluegene said:
I'm really fed up of explaining to the oldies in the game that simulator developer and general design developer are different.. Both do their separate job.. If you are thirsty, you call the water boy not the guy in charge of kits.. Please let the noobs do stupid talk..

Now regarding simulator.. We had an amazingly awesome simulator update mid season.. I might not be online much but I clearly remember people praising it.. (it even made cello come back to @ job so I know it was huge)

People enjoy the new updates because you know you play this game for friends.. Hardly anybody posting here dont love the communication part of the game.

There are many awesome suggestions out there which are seemingly ignored but sooner or later they get incorporated.. I'm here from 2 years and I know it.

Finally this game has three similar server with different type of population dominating it.. The other two servers' suggestions are also considered in updates

totally true.
24/03/2013 04:16
  - Div/Gr
2608 msgs.
Best scorer
meh...not the best lot of updates we ever got but better than nothing I guess. I already knew there would be no sim update as they just recently updated the thing.

For stadium income, I am sure some will like it (mostly those relegating), others will hate it. I am neutral as of now and willing to see where it takes the game
24/03/2013 04:31
  - Div/Gr
Username
1245 msgs.
International
whistle ???? , nooooooooooooooo!!!!! 24/03/2013 05:06
  - Div/Gr
Username
955 msgs.
MVP of the game
Whats the functions and importance of this whistle you are talking about that makes you love it? 24/03/2013 12:22
  - Div/Gr
Fiscal
2159 msgs.
Best scorer
Playboy99 said:
Whats the functions and importance of this whistle you are talking about that makes you love it?

People just like to blow a whistle once in a while
24/03/2013 17:35
  The Saints - Div3/Gr4
1394 msgs.
International

+1
24/03/2013 17:42
  - Div/Gr
Username
15 msgs.
Cadet
I'm so glad that this doesn't really bother me any more.

But I will say this:

1. General Updates. EVERY TIME updates are made, people complain about the SAME things. i.e. Why are these updates just adding useless features, but not actually improving the substance of the game?

So, great to see the developers listening to everyone!

2. Reducing the drop in income after a relegation.

To that, I have this to say:

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

TROLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Because even MORE money is just what this game needs! You people may as well start re-signing your players now.

25/03/2013 05:37
  - Div/Gr
Username
66 msgs.
Rookie
awsome game need some guidance how to increase level of players and many more things 25/03/2013 06:58
  FC MAUU - Div4/Gr9
Username
5 msgs.
Ball boy
(y) yeah 25/03/2013 15:21
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9