MVP of the game
This absolutely fantastic implementation. 23/03/2013 03:55
  - Div/Gr
Username
412 msgs.
First-team player
+100

Anonymous01 said:
Cool. But I wish Ranru and other SM staffers would be more attentive and responsive to implementing user suggestions listed in the suggestions forum. Users tend to be fairly careful and thoughtful about suggestions listed there. And many of those suggestions would be more substantive and enriching to the game (and many easier to code, I'm guessing) than a twitter feature.

23/03/2013 05:16
  - Div/Gr
Username
412 msgs.
First-team player
+10

LeNick said:
I hate social networking sites so when I read the words "like twitter" I begin to lose my mind....

Edited by LeNick 22-03-2013 15:34

23/03/2013 05:17
  - Div/Gr
Username
412 msgs.
First-team player
+100

Moodey said:
this game is best the way it is! please be more concentrated over footballing issues and updates relevant to football, not other sites

- Div/Gr
Username
412 msgs.
First-team player
+100
Koppington said:
Whistle -1
Would prefer if time was spent improving the SIM or some of the good idea's in Suggestions.

- Div/Gr
Username
412 msgs.
First-team player
I have been here for at least a year and I have never seen something like whistle suggested with a lot of support.

I did see a lot of catering requests with support. However, I did not see nearly as much back lash on the forum.

@lucifercave said:
The funny thing is the "whistle" part was suggested by a lot of managers a few seasons back. Now when the developers introduced it everyone seems to be against it.

Same thing has happened to store and catering. Managers first keep on suggesting these things and when implemented and managers find out they cant manage it or dont have the means (Gbs) to earn profit out of it, they end up making huge huge post and criticize it to no end.

At times its difficult to understand what managers really want

23/03/2013 05:19
  - Div/Gr
Username
4820 msgs.
Best scorer
I'm really fed up of explaining to the oldies in the game that simulator developer and general design developer are different.. Both do their separate job.. If you are thirsty, you call the water boy not the guy in charge of kits.. Please let the noobs do stupid talk..

Now regarding simulator.. We had an amazingly awesome simulator update mid season.. I might not be online much but I clearly remember people praising it.. (it even made cello come back to @ job so I know it was huge)

People enjoy the new updates because you know you play this game for friends.. Hardly anybody posting here dont love the communication part of the game.

There are many awesome suggestions out there which are seemingly ignored but sooner or later they get incorporated.. I'm here from 2 years and I know it.

Finally this game has three similar server with different type of population dominating it.. The other two servers' suggestions are also considered in updates
23/03/2013 09:35
  - Div/Gr
1647 msgs.
International
The devs just add suggestion to forum,but they already have what they want to implement in there mind,we just disturb ourselves by posting what we suggest. So I just want to look down and tell them to work through the suggestion topic,to find what next to implement than to implement what they think. It been a month that am using this acct.,and I have read all the topics in the forums and yet I found that they implement what they want,not what we voted for. It would be nice if the suggestion topic could be useful,all managers would share there thought and vote about what to add to the game features..... Just hope to let that be done!!!!!!!!!!!
There are some features that makes every manager fear and increase the salary of their players,'releasd clause',manager should be able to ignore it or accept it. 'transfer agreement' is cool and good stuff already. I raise the salaries of my squad to prevent them from some managers who look onto them to hire,but always in red after paying the weekly payment. Only if you can help us abit,although I dont have good players,but still some managers hope to let me reach 8.000exp. to buy my squad!!!!
23/03/2013 17:52
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9