Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 7
  Forum » Off-topic » INTERVIEW WITH EAMWILSON XD Date
Username
3967 msgs.
Best scorer
StrikerTv were live @ eamwilson's stadium to witness the presentation of div1 championship trophy.....

Then we invited him to our tent to interview him🙂.....

before going further let me know ur fav song so that we can play it n talk😁

Eam: I can't think of my favourite song but as gods plan- drake is stuck in my head atm we'll go with that...

MeK all fine

You are div 1 champion🏆 of season 32 , what does the title mean to your team??

Eam: It means I have finally achieved what I have been wanting for the past few years, it also shows how inactive sm is if I can win

Me: 🤣🤣🤣 are you telling me ....you never thought you had win div1.

Eam: I thought about it, but came so close few times and missed out from silly mistakes, I thought I was destined to never win

Meh yes could remember vividly you losing the title on two occasions ...

How did you feel when you lost the title to IND with 3 point , that was so close mehnn...

http://en.strikermanager.com/liga.php?temporada=29&grupo=1&division=1

Eam:That was really annoying, I remember I messed up on 2-3 games, I can't say for sure I would have won them games but it was tnot knowing of what could have been

Meh yes its very painful when you screw yourself by yourself 😓

Then the next season you finished second again on the log what happened? This time to kcs

http://en.strikermanager.com/liga.php?temporada=30&grupo=1&division=1

Eam:That was all my fault, between March and September I take a lot of holidays, you just simply cannot win if you're not here, if I had have won it, it wouldn't have felt deserved.

Me:Hmmmmmmm ,holidays where do you go during holidays and what do you do during holidays 🤣🤣....I remember you renaming team then "ON Holiday"

Eam: Me and some of my family own a few apartments in gran canaria, so I try to spend as much time as I can there,

I love the sun and the warmth, usually cold and wet in England.

I sunbath, swim and eye up some of the women , basically just relaxing.

Me:🤣 oh cool(so we have a fiscal that loves women on bikini) ...now I see, you don't want virtual stuff to spoil the fun👍🏼..

Eam: Yeah exactly, the internet isn't great there either so struggle to get online.

Me: You have been in striker manager for too long damn 8years + now...are you not bored of the game??

Eam:I have been bored a few times and almost left, that's why I sold off 2 or 3 years ago, needed a break from it,

Once I came back after a year out it became fun again for a while.

Mehh ,could also remember when you sold off then you started training some beast forward..

THIS SEASON
Did you watch any of your games this season (32)??

Eam: I watched a couple of games at beginning of season, then I have watched every game since 23rd november....

Me: In div1 we have the 20best manager on striker manager.

Who amongst them is your toughest opponent 🤣 ?? Or they are no match to you?

Eam: Everyone is a match for me, can never take any game for granted, always a battle, I do have to say champos is the toughest when he puts his mind to it, he's the only manager with a better team lol

Me:Champos(Bonecrusher) I remember those two season you finished second on the log

He decided your fate 🤣🤣🤣 either towards the end of the season

Or last game.....

Eam: He definetly did in the 1st 1, let ind beat him 15-0 but decided to play strong vs me

Me:Yes now you understand where am going

And how did you feel (be honest😜
*Nothing but the truth*

Eam: Champos knew how I felt about it , I was really annoyed but it was also down to me, I should have won more games

But see that's why I thought I was destined to never win.

Me: Before we move to next question what's your best drink ??

Eam: Glenfidditch scotch whisky
(So guys this is the best way to bribe @eam😉)
Me:While you are getting served let's continue🙂

Eam: I can't drink with my meds but I can dream

Meoohhhhhh so water is better

Eam:Yes that will have to do for now (grabs the cup of water and finished it at a gulp😳)

Me:You were first on the log for almost all season ....very cool everyone saw you as favourite for the trophy 🏆🏆

Was there anytime you thought you had drop point and lose your first place??

Eam:Yeah I was 1st place from the 4th match and stayed there, last month I had a run of bad games and didn't have time to fix until near end of the month, I thought it was a replay of 3 seasons ago.

Me: fine this season was fantastic for your team

What's the expectation next season???(33)

Are you planning a back to back 🙂...

Eam: Would be nice to do it again, but we will have to wait and see I guess, all I know is if I don't win next season I probably won't ever win again.

Me: Hahahah since you are not changing squad the winning spirit should still be there 🙂

Never say die man ....

Eam:Yeah hopefully they can pull me to victory again

Me:You have a large squad

if you give striker Cup a try you could have won it .....so what's the reason for pulling out??

Eam:I have had a few cup runs in the past, and I just don't trust the simulator, I've lost to a simulator bug before, it won't happen again.

Me:"It won't happen again" do you mean you won't try hustling for the cup again?

Eam:Yeah it means I'm not going to give the system a chance to beat me, I just walk away

Me:Is there anytime this season the @ duty made you lose concentration on winning the league title🙂

Eam:No been @ So long it comes natural lol

Me:The devs made 2 managers @s to help the few @s remaining

Does it mean anything to you? (Trying to tap gist from @ world 😉)

If yes

What does this mean to you in your title challenge next season 🙂

Eam:It's always nice to get some new bloodthirsty @s in, it's been needed for a long time, I don't see it making any difference to my gameplay.

ME: There are so much manager out there who think they can never win div1 title ...

Do you have any word for them?

Eam: Activity is the key, it's a big achievement to win, but imo aabbey has had the bigger achievement, start 11 a couple average points behind mine and basically no B team but still managed to stick with me.(so never give up)

Me: Ohhhhh less I forget

Your first title should we be expecting a press release(note) soon on your profile?? ....

Eam:No never.

Me:🤣 any reason for that ??

Eam: Not no real reason, just never used it and I don't plan on using it.

Suddenly the players rushed into our interview room and lifted @eamwilson then started throwing him up for celebrations and poping some wine singing "Coming home"

It was a wonderful time with @eamwilson😃

Edited by Darra 19-12-2018 23:52
19/12/2018 23:18
  - Div/Gr
Username
3967 msgs.
Best scorer
leave a comment Bellow ....and let's know if you love it or otherwise

You can also suggest something here

Cheers
19/12/2018 23:19
  - Div/Gr
Username
3259 msgs.
Best scorer
Nice one EAM and Darra 19/12/2018 23:23
  REMO STARs™ - Div3/Gr9
Username
1592 msgs.
International
EAM.... The undisputed GrandMaster

Respect respect respect
19/12/2018 23:26
  - Div/Gr
Username
2958 msgs.
Best scorer
Lol.
All agreed except the whisky.
Try Laphroaig and Highland Park 😂
Congrats Eam
Thanks both of u.
Was fun indeed to read the interview
Cheers
19/12/2018 23:41
  - Div/Gr
Username
4103 msgs.
Best scorer
Congrat to @eam,more victory more trophies bro..you can do it again
thumbs up to darra for this great interview..
20/12/2018 10:44
  - Div/Gr
Username
4336 msgs.
Best scorer
Well, i will say congrat to EAM
welldone to DARA
On my own i cant wait to win the Dv1 league in the next 5 season.
Mission activated

Edited by rysal 20-12-2018 12:54
20/12/2018 12:46
  PURE HEART F.C - Div2/Gr4
Username
807 msgs.
MVP of the game
Congrat to @eam,more victory more
trophies bro..you can do it again
thumbs up to darra for this great
interview..
20/12/2018 12:51
  - Div/Gr
Username
1298 msgs.
International
This Is Wonderful! Darra...Thanks For The Motivation, Eam. 20/12/2018 19:24
  - Div/Gr
Username
2149 msgs.
Best scorer
Good interview Darra, nice flow of Q's. Reminds me of Viji.

Anyways... Sir Eam is a legend on his own right. Carry on fella, I toast you a Laphroig.

Edited by Spade 21-12-2018 10:00
20/12/2018 19:28
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 7